Algee Smith I.

*Algee buttdialing y/n*

Vanessa: "Tell me you don't like her anymore Algee. Tell me you're done with her."

Algee: "Baby..you know it ain't that easy. Me & her kinda had something"

Vanessa: "Tell me you don't care about her! You can't just love me and expect for me to be okay with you being in love with her Algee."

Algee - "V—it ain't like that at all"

Vanessa: "It isn't? Then tell me you're done talking to her..for good. You're only sorry because you got caught but if you tell me to my face that you're done talking to her, i'll forget about all of this."

Algee - "Ok. Ok. That's it, not talking to her. Just don't leave V."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My heart was..it was shattered into a million pieces. My bestfriend, of 22 years, just dropped me for some spoiled cheating ass hoe. I couldn't control my anger, my tears, I had to call someone.

📱* dialing KP 😎*

Keith- "Yo, this KP. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, leave a message after the glee. Glee!"

y/n: " Hey..Keith. It's Y/N. I need someone to talk to & you're the only person I thought about calling. My heart just broke into pieces, I don't know what to do. Call me when you get a chance.

An hour goes by and I hear the doorbell ring. I go to open it and Keith is standing there with a white teddy bear, some flowers, and a bag of goodies. It felt like my birthday.

y/n: "Keith?"

Keith: "I got your voicemail sis. I was in the car when you called but once I stopped and heard it, I turned around and came back. With some goodies of course."

y/n: " Keith.. you didn't have to. A talk would've sufficed."

Keith: "Nah, when I heard that my sis got her heart broke, I knew I needed to run over here. I got your favorite everything."
*hugs y/n*

y/n: " Thank you Keith. seriously"

Keith: "Shit, you know it's nothing. what's going on though? I know something had to happened."

y/n: "I guess Algee butt dialed me earlier. He was with Vanessa & they were talking...about me. She kept threatening him to stop caring about me and to never talk to me again. I guess she means that much to him that he gave in and said he'd do it. Then the line just went dead."

Keith: "This dude man. He was probably drunk though, you know how he gets."

y/n: " He wasn't drunk Keith. I know drunk Algee and that wasn't him. That was all the way 100% sober Algee."

Keith: "Damn man. He always doing some stupid shit, to you at that. Last time he drunk called you, he was saying you were the best thing that's ever happened to him and he wanted you then 3 hours later he calls you back apologizing and saying it wasn't meant like that."

y/n: "If that's what he wants, that's what he wants."

Keith: " Ima talk to him y/n. You don't need to be going thru all that trust me. Algee my boy and all, but it's times where you don't switch up on the realest people in your life for temporary people."

y/n: " No, don't. don't mention to him about this, when he sees me. He'll just have to deal with his consequences."

Keith: " Alright, if you sure. I gotta head out though, moms taking me & Ryan to get Hibachi so I gotta get back. She gone freak if I make her miss her soap operas."

y/n: " Tell them I said hi & I miss them."

Keith: "No doubt, let me know if you need anything else sis. One love"

*Black Boy Joy Photoshoot*

Algee: "Yo, anybody hear from y/n?"

Woody: "Nah man"

Yazz: "Nope. she blew you off B?"

Algee: "Yeah bro, she was supposed to be here to support."

Elijah: " Damn bro, call her."

Algee: " I tried that—-Yo Keith, you seen y/n around? you hear from her."

Keith: "I did. I seen her last night"

Algee: " Last night? she ain't been returning my calls or nothing. She was supposed to be here."

Keith: " Yeah, she not coming homie. You can forget that"

Algee: "What? what the hell you mean she not coming?"

Keith: " She heard everything bro. She's straight done with you."

Algee: "Done with me? what are you talking about she heard everything, heard what?"

Keith: " The conversation bro. Between you and Vanessa? Your stupid ass butt dialed her again and she heard every single thing. She called me in tears because of you. We boys and all, but that's wrong bro. You know y/n one of the realest people you got right now & you just lost that."
*walks away patting his shoulder*

Woody: "Not the butt dial G."

Algee: "Fuck man.."
*slamming his hand onto the table*

(Part 2 up next!)