| 27

——🥝✨ | Thursday |
— New York day 3 ( Day out then unexpected events)

                         | Kodas POV|

"This is very risky harry everyone could notice you and paparazzi are already on your back it seems like" I say chuckling as both our hands are hands swing gently as they're laced together. "That's the whole point.. we're taking a fun little day risk" he says chuckling as we walk along the busy streets of New York, in the middle of the day. We walked past people as Harry softly nudged on comers out the way who wouldn't make room for us. I chuckled along after his words registered in my head shaking my head ever so slightly about it. "What you scared about being seen with me?" He says looking over at me and raising a eyebrow then quickly averting his gaze to the people walking past us. I avoid eye contact with any one who walked past and spoke up just hoping he could hear "yes I'm scared, just because I don't want it to effect your career or put any pressure on what we're trying for" I say shyly gripping his hand a bit tighter as I quickly step out of a guys way that wasn't looking where he was going. "Hey hey, listen if worse comes to worse today and we get spotted we will believe each other over the press... we will be truthful but besides we wont get caught" he said smiling like a little kid causing me to smile along with him. "okay lets move off of the possibility of the press finding you " I say walking and heard him mutter an us under his breathe causing me to blush again ever so slightly. Until i get knocked out of his hands grip and the feeling of being forced to the ground, quickly closing my eyes in the process. I feel myself hit the concrete as my hands roughly scrape across the ground. I wince out from the impact to look up at a man towering over me and looking at me with no sympathy at all, more of a twisted disgusted look on his face. " maybe you should watch where you're walking." he said very sternly I winced at him raising his voice. I slowly lift off of my lower back still looking at him until I hear a rushed harry coming towards me making my gaze avert to him. "Hey hey you okay love" he said rushing his words and holding onto my face. I noticed his eyes looking all across me with worry I slowly nod, causing him to sigh out softly. He cups his hand around my waist as I rested my hands onto his chest as he helped me up off of the ground. I looked up at him smiling softly until both of gazes fell onto the guy again when he let out aloud cough. "so you going to say sorry or are you incapable of seeing me coming and manners?" he said slyly looking right at me keeping eye contact. "I umm I'm so-" before I get to finish my sentence I'm cut off by harry speaking up, "Hold on why the fuck are you talking to her like that?" harry said sternly directing his body posture away from me, directing it to the man in front. "Well maybe if your girl wasn't blind she wouldn't of bumped into me" the man said averting his gaze over towards harry. "If she was the one who bumped into you, surely she wouldn't be the one who was firmly ripped from my grip and fell to the floor" Harry said in a stern voice still keeping an intimidating eye contact with him, which then all of a sudden the man in front of him started chuckling out. I notice his eyes shift to me and looks me up and down making me instantly feel uncomfortable, causing me to wrap my arms together trying to cover myself. He has a smirk playing on his lips as he looked back to harry "Well then man maybe you should keep a closer eye on your bitch or a tighter grip" the man said in a snide type of comment. To then all of a sudden in a flash of a moment Harrys fist abruptly connected to the mans nose. Causing me to gasp out slightly as harry then gripped tightly onto the mans shirt holding him up. " Maybe you should watch your mouth, because it seems like you ran it to the wrong person. Now why don't you take back everything you just said to her and also the way you just looked at her. So apologise now to my girl." Harry said out in a stern voice holding onto his collar as I notice the blood dripping from the mans nose. Harry let go off the man and I notice the sheer terror in the mans eye as he looks over to me then back to harry. "I'm sorry for everything I said, it was my fault" he mumbled looking at me as I noticed harry pushing him back away slightly as the man stumbled back hurrying away clutching his nose. "Maybe next time you know how to talk to people and give women respect" Harry shouted out as I watch the man flee through a crowd which formed I quickly avert my gaze to harry and hurriedly walk over to him and grab his wrist with the hand he punched with and run my thumb gently over his knuckles. He lets out a chuckle and then a sigh as he throws his head back ever so slightly. "I'm sorry you had to see that love I wasn't just going to let him talk to you like that and also him trying to make you apologise for something you didn't do" he said looking around at everyone who continued on walking now. I smile softly looking up to him "no need to be sorry Harry I know you meant good intentions and he was an asshole" I said but muttering the last bit under my breathe and I realised he heard as he let out a breathy laugh until I felt his hand connect under my chin pushing my head up to make my eyes look into his from his hands. With his other hand removing it from my hand he rubs his thumb over my cheek bone and see the worry fill his eyes again. "Are you sure your not hurt?" he said softly his eyes still laying into mine. "My hands are slightly bleeding on my palm and I think I might of bruised my lower back" I said softly as I notice his eyes Avert to my hands, he removes his hand Off of my hand and holding my hands and Turing them over to look at my palms. I look down to see my palms raw of skin and patches of blood near the broken skin he softly rubs his thumb around the areas. " I should of hit that asshole again" he mutters shallowly under his breathe. I giggle slightly looking at him as he looks at my hands still "Harry trust me, he probably has a broken nose and I've got something that'll heal in a weak" I say causing him to look up at me. "You shouldn't of even gotten one graze on this trip anyways" he says with slight disappointment laced into his voice. I was about to speak up but to hear the shouting of Harry's name and cameras coming from across the street. I noticed his head snap up and his fingers laced through mine yet again but making his hand rest off of my palm slightly. "Are we running now?" I whispered out causing a smile play on his lips "yes we're love yes we're" he says chuckling as we both end up sprinting through the busy New York streets heading to the hotel. As we're running through the crowds of people we hear the faint shouting of Harry's name as paps try to catch up to us. Causing Harry to run faster and me clutching his hand running a little behind. After another 20 seconds of running through the streets and the press was right behind us. We finally reach the hotel both of us pushing the hotel doors open with our hand still attached as we run through. Causing us both to break out in hysterical laughter whilst running hand in hand through the lobby. In this moment in time you would of thought we just got away with murder..