| 65

——🥝✨
Saturday at 11:38am...

I feel so uneasy about this whole situation. What happens if Harry does know about the contracts? And him and Jeff did have that conversation together? I don't know if I'm ready for that side of the conversation.

The most I can hope for is, that he's just as confused as I was. When I first seen Jeffrey sent me a message... wait how did he even get my number?

Save that for later or I'm going to send my brain into overdrive.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts when I hear gentle thuds at my door.

Okay just breathe Koda it's all going to be fine.

I take slow steps towards the door trying to calm myself down yet again. Yeah My brain has officially gone into over drive. Just with every scenario that can happen, the fact the answer to which scenario is running in my head..  is behind that door is making it feel a lot more worse.

Okay but why is it feeling like it's taking my years to get to this door. Like come on Koda you've known him for 6 months now.

I quickly grab onto the door handle and open the door in a quick motion.

Soon as the door opened, his eyes instantly caught mine when he looked up from the ground. His lips slowly turn up into a slow relaxed half smile, with half of his dimple lazily appearing.

Yeah I've missed seeing him these past 9 days.

"Hi love" he murmurs as his face slowly lights up. But I can see the worry set behind his eyes.

"Hi Harry" I say in a breathy whisper with a soft smile etched onto my face. I bring my arms up hesitating at first, but quickly deciding to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a much needed hug.

He settles into the hug wrapping his arms tightly around my lower back. I let a steady breathe of relief, from him not rejecting it.

" I missed you" I say under my breathe. As I gently drew mindless patterns, onto his shoulder with my index finger.

This is what I've missed the most, that god damn cologne, his warmth and wait no I need to do this. I need to know if he actually requested these contracts..

I quickly pull myself out of the hug and take two steps back. I let out a cough and look down to the ground, the tension in the air is really suffocating....

"so is it okay if we talk now?" I murmur turning to face towards the couch then back towards him.

"Yes of course" he says quietly, as he walks through the threshold taking slow steps in and closing the door quietly behind him.

I sigh, looking up at him I can see the confusion and worry written all over his face, I know that exact look because that's how I looked when I got the text.

"Is it okay if we go and sit down over there for this?"

He presses his lip together flatly then smiles half heartedly and nods his head.

I walk over to my couch and silently sit down, watching him look apprehensive towards the space next to me. But he still  decided on leaving a gap. But ever so slightly shuffled over, towards me leaving a arm length space between us.

It's been a um few passing minutes just sitting here... The silence is very consuming and it's not a comfortable one either. It's just right now, seeing him sitting next to me. Everything I had prepared in my head to say to him, has all left in seconds.

But it's okay Koda we've got this we just need to get answers before I blurt out accusations.

"I asked you to come talk because I'm really confused... I know that's not an explanation right now, but I just want you to tell me what happened in that meeting last Thursday" I watch his facial expression carefully, seeing his eyes flick between mine and his brows furrow but relax out.