| 28

——🥝✨ | Friday |
— New York day 4 ( re do of the day out)

"Maybe New York was our escape" I whisper looking up from his chest, with my chin gently placed on him. I feel his soft mumble rumble in his chest as it parted out his lips with a gentle Hmm as he keeps looking around us with his hands wrapped around my waist as he leant against the wall behind him.

"We need to find new escapes together then just this one place, maybe a place where we know we're safe from press" he whispers into the top of my head, against my forehead. "New York press definitely sniffed you out though" I say closing my eyes and pressing my head into his chest again as i felt his hands wrap around my waist under my coat pulling me in closer to him. "No they found us. But hopefully they just don't know who you're yet.. so I can get the press damage as always.. as being the womaniser" he said slightly hearing his voice shake towards the end.

I look up to him pulling away from his chest to actually lookup at him and I place my hand against his cheek rubbing my thumb against his cheek bone lightly. "Hey hey no.. Don't even get there words into your head you know what you do and like the press can make anyone appear bad just for a statement piece. If they eventually or have found out it's me like you said yesterday we will go through it together" I say keeping my gaze onto him as his lips turn into a cheesy smile at my words causing me to smile back at him. "You just know the right things to say all the tim-" before he even finishes his own sentence, he pushes his lips against mine softly but with forcefulness behind it. I kiss back into him as he grips my waist pushing both our hips together as both our lips move in sync to feel a slight smile playing on his lips during the kiss.
The kiss starts to get a little bit deeper until we're interrupted by Harry's name being shouted. "Styles" someone shouts coming closer to the room separating us from them. I softly detach our lips from each other and opening my eyes looking over to the door and hearing a slight groan and a few mumbles leaving his lips as he throws his head back from me pulling back. Then as I keep my gaze on the door way his head security walks through into the room we was in. I watch him as he looks between us both before speaking up "styles the press have made it into the gateway" the guard says looking at him. I feel Harry turn his head towards his security gripping my hips still under my coat as he rubs his thumbs over the hip bone gently. " And how did they find out I was here?" Harry says in a serious but puzzled tone. As I keep looking between them both. "I have no idea apparently someone leaked you was only here for a few days. They knew you would be travelling by private.." his security says looking back through the door way and back to us. "For fuck sake" Harry mumbles just for me to hear causing a soft smile to play on my lips don't ask me why but I found it cute. "Right okay. Well I'll walk out there with her but she'll be facing away to keep her identity not known for now from the press. And I'll have to talk to them all and you're going to get her on the plane without them knowing. So it looks your guiding her out of the private air strip to leave but obviously not just redirecting them basically as they talk to me about million questions " Harry says a tad sternly to the guard who nods his head and walks back out again. I avert my gaze back up to Harry whose got his eyes now closed and leaning his head back against the wall looking very stressed.. I sigh feeling a pang of guilt in my heart. "I'm sorry Harry... I feel like I've caused more stress onto you and into your life" I say mumbling a little trying to keep my tears in my eyes. I hate putting people through stress when It could of been avoided. I gaze up to Harry's face to see him opening his eyes at my word and In a second of making eye contact his hands was off my hips and onto my face and his expression changed quick from stress to concern. "Love no no either way press was going to do this, they always do. don't feel like you caused this at all because you haven't and it's the last thing I want you to think. Okay?" He said his face inches from mine searching my face for an answer as he runs his thumb softly over my cheek as I nod to his last word causing him to pull his hands off of my face and Into a hug, as I wrap my arms around his torso he kisses my forehead softly. After a few seconds Harry's name is being shouted again from his head security "I swear if he interrupts any other moment like this between us I'm going to lose my head" Harry mutters under his breathe causing me to laugh as we both turn to the entrance of the room to see 6 security guards Standing there. "Mr styles are you both ready" he asks as Harry turns back to me "do your coat up all the way to hide your face and put your hood up okay and keep it that way until you get on the plane" he says removing his hands off of me and readjusting my coat slightly as I nod my head. I zip up the coat fully and put my hood up is well as Harry nods and interlocks our hands as we walk over to the guards and Harry nods his head to the head of the security as they lead us down the halls and out into the gateway which Soon as the door was pushed open flashes of lights was all in our faces as I bowed my head down causing my hand to slip from Harry's as I quickly place my pointer finger into his hand causing his finger to wrap around mine as we walked at the side of the crowd to all of a sudden stop with our fingers still interlocked. Harry turns to me and whispers quietly down to my coated ear. "This is where we split for awhile okay... you're going with them three security as I stay with these and be a distraction you'll be safe okay" he says as I nod my head and say okay just loud enough for him to hear as all the press keep shouting questions at him and me. I look up to Harry who nods to the guards and I felt a guard gently touch my shoulder guiding me to the other direction as I started walking with them I felt my finger slip from Harry's hand as I turn back to Harry whilst still walking away with the  security as Harry looks over to me cause loss of connection and I turn back around walking with the guards as I hear the press keep continually shouting out random questions but it soon gets a lot more quieter when we've reached further way.. I look back to see where fully far away now and won't see him again until the plane.