PROLOGUE

Ever since you were young, you have been wishing to have a younger brother. Y/N hates to be alone, you want a sibling. So you have been bugging your parents.

"Mama....." you clutched the hem of your mother's dress. Your mother look down at you and smiled.
"What is it sweety?"
Tightening the hold at your mother's dress, you let out a cute pout.
"I want a brother."

Your mother smiled at your innocence. She bent down to reach your level and caresses your head.

"Why? Do you want mommy and daddy to give you a brother?"
"Yes. I want a brother who I can protect and dress up!" You said cheerfully, your cute bunny teeth showing making your mother chortled at your cuteness.
"But what if I'm already pregnant?"
"Really?" Your eyes widened upon hearing what your mother just revealed.
Then she took out a piece of paper which was the image of a fetus. She gave it to you so you can have a look.
"Is....this my brother?"
"No. The gender is still unknown but let's wish it's a boy!"
"I hope it is a boy!"

5 months later

They all sat down, waiting for the result of the ultra sound image. The doctor smiled at the little girl and pat her head. "Guess what? You're having a little brother."

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon grinned widely turning to look down at their daughter. Little y/n was happy jumping around.

"You hear that mama and papa? I'm going to have a little brother! I can't wait!"

Mrs. Jeon caresses her bump. So excited for their unborn son to finally see the outside world.

"What do you want to name him, sweetheart?"

"Jung......Jung....kook?"

"That sounds amazing! It's Jungkook then."