1 | distant

"Y/N WHERE THE HELL IS MY LAPTOP?!" Jungkook yelled, smoke is coming out his nosetrils. He hates it when people touch his things.

He didn't heard a response so he got up and barged in your room.

"Why the fu- Jungkook knock before coming inside my room!" you yelled and threw a book at his way. He prefectly dodged it and slammed the door closed.

"I told you not to touch my things! Where is my laptop?!"

" I don't know ask mom." you ignored him and adjust your shorts. He glared at you and grabbed your collar.

"I have some unfinished papers there how can you be so careless?" he shouted nearly choking you. Your eyes widened because of his behavior.

Since he turned 18 he changed a lot. He is not the Jungkook, your younger brother anymore. He feels like a stranger to you now.

"Jungkook let go off me. You are choking me!" you protested and tried to pry his hands away but he tightened it more choking you in the process.

"Yeah as I should be doing." He stared at you and suddenly let go off you. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"You!" he pointed at your face. "You are always on my fucking way. You're always on my business and touching my things. You know how I hate that the most but you are still doing it. Are you doing it on purpose, sis?"

You frowned seeing him like that. Crossing your arms you look into his eyes but it's unreadable. "You changed a lot."

"What?"

"You are not the Jungkook I know. What happened to you?" you murmured sadly but he still heard it.

He rolled his eyes.

"You know the reason why I am like this." you can see how he grit his teeth under his lips.

Honestly you don't know the reason why he is like this. It started during his 18th birthday. Both of you are happily getting along until that one night that changed your whole relationship together.

It clicked suddenly in your head.

That scene.

That moment where you wish it didn't happen bit it did.

"I didn't do it you know that Kook. I didn't pushed Dad!"

You tried to be strong and not cry in front of him but you couldn't control your tears anymore because he still blames you for your father's death.

During his 18th birthday, Jungkook was with his friends trying alcohol for the first time because he was finally legal.

You and your father were at the rooftop and just talking about how proud you both guys are for him. Looking down from the balcony which happens to be Jungkook and his friends partying.

But accident happened.

Your father was electrified when he put his charger on the outlet with his wet hands. Due to the shock his body received he accidentally fall out from the balcony.

Jungkook thought you pushed him because he saw how your hands were mid-way when you are just trying to reach out for your father's hand.

Ever since that day, he blames you for that. He won't let you explain yourself. He believes you did it on purpose because you had an issue with your father before.

Jungkook scoffed at your response and step closer.

"Stop lying woman. You killed dad." he suddenly pushed you resulting your body to fall on the bed. Your shirt rode up under your bra.

Shock at his sudden move, you're about to pull down your shirt when he hold both your wrist beside your head.

"Liars go to hell. And I will make sure you'll go to hell sister." he smirked and tightened his grip on your wrists.

"Jungkook what the hell let my wrists go! It hurts!" you squirmed under him.

But he remains poker face. It likes he feels nothing not even sympathy. He is a different person.

"I didn't killed dad. You have to believe to me!"

"Why would I believe you again the second time you lied to me about not fucking Taehyung inside my room?" he said while gritting his teeth.

"What are you on? Taehyung is my boyfriend of course I have the right to have sex with him—" you were cut off by him.

"That's the whole point! Out of all places you guys fuck it had to be my room. You disgust me Jeon Y/n."

Nobody knows what goes on Jungkook's head. Most of the time he has a poker face on and has always been a serious guy.

It's hard to read him.

"I already apologized for doing it on your room. But I am not apologizing for fucking my boyfriend!" you retorted veins popping off your neck agitatedly.

Jungkook is in livid. He clenched his fist and at the same time squeezing your wrists in the process.

"it hurts..." you mumbled and he suddenly let go and look away.

"Fuck off y/n. Don't you dare go inside my room again or I'll choke you to death, bitch." he spat and walked away leaving you sobbing quietly on the bed with a swollen wrists.

--
How was the first chapter?
Vote and comments will be appreciated 💕
Let me know what your thoughts so far.