sugar momma

It was a mistake for Bruno to leave Giorno alone with us unsupervised.

"DRINK IT DRINK IT DRINK IT, WOOOO HE DRANK PISS."

"WOAH! FUCKING GROSS HE DRANK IT"

Giorno however didn't seem fazed by the fact he literally necked Abbachio's piss.

Narancia and Mista were questioning him about how he did it.

"Did you really drink it?! Come on tell me, you can tell me! Just me! Come on!"

I was just staring in disbelief, he had a shit eating grin on his face as he finally spoke up "Did I? Well you all keep your abilities secret don't you?"

Oh fuck this guy. I stood up from my chair as aggressively as I could. "Outside. Now. I need to talk to you." Giorno looked taken aback but got out of his chair anyway.

Mista and Narancia started making annoying "Ooooooooh" sounds so I retorted the only way I know how. "The fork you're eating with has 4 prongs." and with that I left and dragged Giorno behind me by his jacket collar.

I dragged him down into the alleyway beside the restaurant and let go of him. He fixed his jacket and smoothed out the wrinkles.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I fucking mean, why are you here? Are you stalking me?"

He looked shocked for a second and then panicked "NONONONONO THATS NOT IT! I swear I didn't know you were under Bucciratti." "Don't word it like that dumbass." "Sorry! I'm only here because I wanted to join the gang, that's it I swear."

I looked at him for a while to find any hint of bullshit, but he seemed to be telling the truth. I huffed and moved on to my next question.

"So what's with your cool guy act then?

"huh?"

"Oh for fuck's sake Giorno am I gonna have to beat the answers out of you?"

"I just wanna make a good impression on the gang."

"By drinking piss?"

"No that's not it"

"Well you've already gone and done that dumbass. You could've just poured it on him like I did."

He seemed to think over all his actions for a second. "I didn't actually drink it."

I turned around to walk away "Mhm, sure."

"I really didn't."

"Whatever you say, golden shower."

=======================

"Team building! I'm putting you in groups based off your stand abilities to see who you guys do and don't work well with."

Everyone bar Giorno groaned loudly as Bucciaratti cheerily announced this in the middle of the living room. Narancia, who was already leaning on me as of exhausting himself with some loud shooter game last night, slouched further over me and sighed.

"Alright so who am I with?" I shot a glare towards Giorno as I said so, hoping it wasn't him.

"I was just getting to that now, thank you very much. Abbachio and I are the first group, Narancia and Mista are the second-" "With all due respect that's not a good idea, they'll goof off the whole time." Abbachio cut in.