i'm alive dw

i kinda noticed recently that a few of you have added this book to a "waiting for updates" folder and just thought i should say something rq.

first of all dw i'm not discontinuing this book, i've got the next chapter half written in my drafts rn but i've kinda hit a wall and don't know where to go with it.

second of all it might be a while until i update again since i kinda put myself in a tight spot money-wise and i've been working a lot of overtime since i got a new job (which btw is a lot better than the chippy i was working at before this incase you guys read my A/Ns on unforgettable)

i was never really too concerned with updating often bc writing is just something i do to get my mind off things when i could, so when i do eventually update please don't expect a whole lot more afterwards.

and incase anyone was wondering i've been doing a bit better with my mental health since my last hiatus, obviously i'm not magically better but i'm learning how to cope with stuff since i've had a lot of support around me, which btw thank you guys for understanding why i went on hiatus and all the kind stuff you said, it's very much appreciated.

so yeah idk really what else to say about but thank you guys and i'll see ya in the next update

ciao~
Cass

(in the meantime you can bully this ugly fucking owl to pass the time)