Beta Cuck

A thorny root wrapped around the ankle of the closest guard to us, catching him by surprise as it pricked him again and again.

He tried to claw at it to get it off his leg, but it kept crawling further up his leg, and soon enough his entire body had been tangled up in the thorns, his mouth had even been covered to prevent him from screaming for help.

he was slowly but surely being dragged away towards us so we could deal with him whatever way we saw fit, but it was taking pretty long since he was struggling.

"Hey, Giovanna." Giorno seemed to jump out of his skin as I called out to him as he was so focused on his task. "I'm not sure how your stand works, can you speed that up or poison him to make him stop struggling?"

He seemed to think for a second. "I'm afraid not, I can't transform living things into something they're not, I'm just working with the plants that are already underground and a lot of my stand power has already gone into making sure the roots are strong enough to not break so easily."

"Hmmm, Fugo could you somehow think of a way to control your stand to poison him?" Fugo gulped as he mulled over the likeliness of that happening. "I'm not sure really, I don't particularly wanna risk it either, I could end up accidentally hurting you... andotherpeopletoo! not just you ahahah!"

Brushing off his weird change of character I continued to think of a way to poison our targets. Giorno was still dragging his trapped victim, who was still struggling, towards us.

"Ok Pisshead I have a plan, I'm not sure if it will work but it's worth a try." Giorno looked at me with an expectant look on his face. "Just keep doing what you're doing right now, I'm gonna try fill those roots with rat poison, since it's not a natural poison created by plants, my stand could probably create it."

I knelt down where Giorno was and thought of how to get the poison inside the roots, I couldn't just touch them and hope for the best. Primus stood behind me staring curiously, she's only made poison once and that was by accident.

I pulled out a knife from my garter belt but just as I went to cut a small incision in the roots Giorno shouted "WAIT NO DON'T DO THA-" too late.

As I cut into it I hissed as a small cut appeared on my forearm and a line of blood ran out with a sharp sting. Oh.

Fugo noticed this apparently. "Here let me fix that up real qui-" "No no don't worry it's just a small cut we can clean it later."

Giorno seemed to come up with a good plan. "Here gimme your hands, this might work." "Uhm I don't think that's necessary..." ignoring Fugo's comment I gave my hands to Giorno.

He pressed my palms to the ground where he had just before me with his hands on top, fingers interlocked between mine. "Alright go, try that poison thing." "Ok"

I closed my eyes and focused on getting the poison to flow through the roots I began to feel it. I opened my eyes to see the roots expanding a little, poison began to drip from the thorns. I let out a quiet "Fuck yeah."

=======================
Fugo's POV
=======================

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I know I'm meant to be standing guard for them while they do their thing but holy shit I can't look away.

Hold on why do I care so much? Do I... like Y/N?