Chapter 6

"Alright" I speak to the mirror as I look at myself. "Chunin exam time." I put all of my hair into the hood with kitty ears. Yuki is sill apart of me. Usually she is the one that keeps me sweet and sane, Yumi is the mad blood loving type, and me by myself I usually just have a really bad attitude. I know super bipolar.

Leaving the house and locking the door, I look over and see Sai waiting for me. Walking over to him, I give a sweet smile. My heart is always warm and fuzzy when Yuki takes over. Yes, she takes over but she lets me have my body.

"Sai what's up?" He gives a fake smile and walks, following him, we get to the academy and walk in. Meeting Naruto along the way to the room we are suppose to give our papers into, he keeps acting overly hyper for no reason at all. Even though I have been here for a while and knew the both of them. I still don't understand where he gets all this energy from.

"Are right you little shits!!" Some dude with a huge scar across his face yells out. Well I guess it's time to zone out. I wonder iff I could get to the market for some sweet dango before I go home tonight. "Test." That is what I heared before I zoned back in. I looked at the clock it was only twenty minutes passed the last time I had check.

The big guy gives out the test and yells for us to begin. Really?! What the hell am I suppose to do now? I don't understand any of this.

"Yuki." I speak in my head, "I need help. What am I suppose to do?"

"Cheat without getting caught. In other words, Snow of the Valley." My snow of the valley jutsu, is made up of evaporated water in the air. It is unseen to the human eye, but basically it lookes like dust in the wind, making only a slight change in the climate. Making people feel a small draft in the air.

I do the hand signs with one hand, the other hand holding the pencil."Snow of the valley jutsu." I say in a wisper. I start to collect the information little by litte, writing down the answers. It seems that there are chunin here already, that know the answers. What is this a joke?

The next hour passed by like nothing. I just flipped the page over and started to draw on the back. I drew a panda eating a pickle, a tanuki eating a pear, and a monkey throwing poo. Then all of the sudden the guy yells that it is the end of the test and the last and final question is about to be asked.

"For this question if one of you fail it you all fail and you will be genin for the rest of your lives. So if you want to back our now...now is your chance." The big dude said, still not knowing his name.

Okay, so if I stay and I fail the question, I wont ever be a chunin, and niether will both my team mates. Even though I am an anbu, I don't think that really means anything. But, as master once told me "Never let comrads fall, even if you are unsure if you can make it or not. Don't risk everything for selfish reasons." That's it. Feeling like my eyes were about to pop out of my eyes, I pound the table with my left hand and raise my right one. "I'm out, sorry but never sell out your comrads for a selfish reason." I walk out into the hall way. Some other person yelled out our numbers telling us we were disqualifed.

"So you knew?" Sai then asked as I leaned against the wall next to the door. Sai deffinitly is smarting than he thinks. I just wonder why he is always so...fake with his smile, and personality. Naruto looking at me pissed as hell.

"Yeah." Is all I could say before everyone then came out of the class room, solomely. Naruto just glared. I smiled smugly and walked right back into the class room. Then we all single filed lined up against the ffront of the room and some chick came flying in through the window. Flying squirrel ahooy! Then she speaks. God, why the hell do these people have to talk to freaking much. Seriously.....shut up!

"Forest of Death." That's all I heard when everyonee theen started leaving.

"Yuki?" I speak in my head, again. Yes, I speak in my head because I think it would be a little wierd for people to see me talking to myself out loud.