Chapter 4

*Boom Boom Boom*

I jump out of my bed and run to the door. I open it slamming into the person or persons in my case. Because all of team 7 decideds they want to get me out of bed this early in the morning. I known I don't sleep, but still I like my bed. Even if I'm just being lazy.

"What do you guys want?" I say with no emotion. Now it's for me to start showing no emotion. The other days were well I was off....thanks Yumi. When Yumi starts to take over me I start to have emotions of random things, that I can't comprehend. But Yuki keeps her hidden until I use all of her chakra. Yuki's chakra is pure and white while Yumi's is black and demonic...but at least I always have the extra stamina to keep fighting for days.

"You have to come with us. You're not starting at the academy like everyone else. You must go to the Hokage now." Kakashi says. I nod my head and close my door and run to my room. Putting on my new nin outfit. My outfit consists of a hat with cat like ears and a full black suit and nin shoes. Yes the standard puppetteere uniform but mine has a pure red dot in the middle and the neck is cut a little lower, just below my chest. After getting dressed I walked out of my house and locked the door and followed team 7 to the Hokage.

The door was already open and we walked right in. I look over at Sai and he gives me a faint smile....it's fake. "You are on team 7."

"Huh?" I look back at her dumb founded.

"You are on team 7. Now the rest of you leave, I must talk to Ketsueki alone." Everyone stood in shock. "Now!" Then in the blink of an eye everyone left. Oh what lovely people!

"Yes. What did you want to talk to me about Lady Hokage?"

"Here." She gave me a mask that look somewhat like a cat with red swirls on it.

"What is this for?"

"I want you to become a anbu."

"Why would you want me to become an anbu?"

"You have some abilities that we could use in our forces. I had you checked out by some of our other anbu. Your village has been wipped out. Something terrible has must have happened for your entire village to be wipped out." She paused. "But I will not look for anymore detail until you want me too." Wow! She is nicer than she lets on. "That's only because we can't find any evidence since your village has been wipped clean. Even all the documents are gone."

"I know."

"How would you..?"

I inturrupted, "I met the Kazekage known as Gaara. Also his siblings Temari, and Kankuro." I pause. "They told me that everyone and everything was gone." Before she could speak another word I stated. "I will join your anbu on only a few conditions."

She sat back in her chair and put on maybe her thinking face. I stand motionless for several minutes. "What are your conditions?"

"First I don't want to have to wear this mask all day long. I know it that way because I have seen people basically stalking me the whole time I have been here. I'm not stupid I know, they are even outside those huge windows now." Two anbu swund around and hung on the top of the window. Basic chakra control, chakra at the bottom of the feet. "Second I don't anyone trying to find out who I am from my village. I will reveal everything when the time comes. And last but not least...I don't want anyone else to know about my jinchuriki."

"Fine but always when you are on a mission, you wear that mask. And you come directly to me. But first you must prove yourself."

"How?" I said emotionless.

"You will be taking the chunin exam with Sai and Naruto."

"What about Sakura?" I asked.

"She is already a chunin, and we need her at the clinic for the exams." She stands and points at me. "In one month you will start the exams and you will pass! That is your first mission!"

"Hn." She throws a headband at me, I catch and stare at the shiney metal with a spiral point on it.

"You are now a Konoha Shinobi." She smiles... I think this lady is bipolar. I put the headband on my forehead pushing all of my silver hair back into my hood, no trace of it at all.