Chapter 1

I woke up with a bright light hitting my face. I turn around to see a window with birds flying outside. Sitting up, I rub my silver eyes and check my hair to make sure it was back to normal. I hear some people conversing outside the hospital room I am in. I started to critically listen to thier conversation for a little inkling to find out, where the hell I am! Then all of the sudden a guy with red hair and a mug that looks like a watch dog comes into the room. He looks like a very intimidating guy.

"Who are you?" The red head said. I could feel myself become very cold. His voice was icy like the coldest winter storms.

"Who the hell are you?" My mouth is the worst part of me right now, but the coldness in alot of peoples voices have always taken me back to the my village, Morigakure, the village hidden in the forest.

"Don't talk to the Kazekage like that ." I guy with a hood that had ears on it like a cat's and purple makeup on says, walking in with a blonde girl with four pony tails in her hair.

"Kankuro, Temari." The red head starts to talk. The both look at him. "Out. Before I kill you both." Holy crap. This guys is creepy. Wait.

I could feel chakra eminating from his body. It's too strong to be a normal nin's. "Jinchuriki." I wisper. All three of them stare at me, I could feel them watching though. Too engrossed in my own thoughts I didn't notice that that the guys called Kankuro, and the girl Temari had left.

"Who are you?" The red head speaks again.

"Well Kazekage I am Ketsueki of the Hononojima clan in Morigaukure." I spat. Remebering my village again took me back to my old memories.

Morigakure not being very diverse with cultures was a village for striving ninja samurais. But the worst thing was that I am douced with the jinchuriki, when I wsa five years old Yumi has come out and destoryed half the village. But after that everyone from the village implored and petitioned for me to be kicked out of the village and for that negotiations went on and on but nothing was ever appiled to me. Because right now my origin is the daughter of the first Kaze from my village. Yet still from that everyone hated me and always treated me unkindly because of Yumi. Even though Yumi is my jinchuriki I still don't like it.

"Yes the village that was just destroyed." Just destroyed! I could feel the tears start to come down my face tasting bitter and salty.

"Please tell me your lying." He stood silent. I wipe the tears away I could feel my heart grow cold. My entire village.

I could feel myself start to mumble to myself. "Yumi did you do this?" She started to laugh Introduction

The night was pitch black as I raced across the trees, dodging kunai coming from the back of me. My silver hair flowing through the breeze. The Akatsuki nearly catching up to me, I do my summoning jutsu. Genta, a very large lady bug appears.

"Genta." I do some more hand signs. "Fire wind wood jutsu!" This jutsu is a specialty of mine. I'm the only one whom know it. I could hear the screams of all the people whom were after me. The branches were on fire cutting many in half.

I kept up the same speed as beofre. I could feel my heart pace faster as I started to come across another village. But before I could even get to the village, one of the akatsuki threw a kunai at me and actually caught me in the back. I fall and tumble to the ground, into a large field of grass and trees. I slowing start to pick myself back up.

"Hey Yuki." I say trying to get in contact with my jinchuriki. She isn't answering so she must be sleeping. Damn it!

"Oh shut up!" Yumi! I didn't want to speak with you.

"She is sleeping. You used too much of her chakra the last time and she is sill worn out." Yumi growls.

"Fine please help me." All of the sudden I could feel my whole body become much more stronger. My silver short hair, now starts to grow longer down to my feet, turning black. The chakra of my jinchuriki now starting to take the role of the yang panda that is locked away. Genta then pops in a cloud of smoke.

I turn and four more akatauki are standing at the other end of the field. I look at them and put my hand out. Smiling I say "Crawling grass jutsu." The grass around them now growing thirty feet. My chakra is too strong for anyone to defeat me. I laugh as I squeeze the life slowly out of all of them, only one begged for mercy. I laugh as the one that begged for mercy yelled for me to stop. But they are all vain, thinking that they can try to take me to Orochimaru. He will never get to me. Ever!

"More blood." Yumi cries out. Tumi being the yang part of my panda jinchuriki she always feasts for more blood. I try to put her back to sleep, but usually she is too strong for me.

"No!" I scream out in pain. My stomach starts to churn and head starts to feel like someone was trying to do an illusion justu. I pull at my hair as I try to take control. But the darkness then consumes me.

Then, I could see Yuki, with her plush white fur sleeping in a ball. She looks as hough she is floating in the darkness. I walk over to her and pet her, sterring her a bit she looks at me and then goes back to sleep. I guess I've become quite accustomed to letting Yumi do what she likes to do. Because I'm still not strong enough to put her back to sleep, only for Yuki I could do that because she is the yin side of my jinchuriki. But still the outcome is one to zero and it's me being the zero all the time

(A/N: Sorry it's so short. I needed to put words into a story for my little sister and it was three in the morning when I started it. XD Damn you vocabulary!)