Time-T-Trouble begins

"Let's look at it logically. Most people would say something like near future or near past...but let's go a bit bigger here. From what I have read, it's a commodity in 2050, which means it can't hurt the past and you can do whatever you want there, otherwise it couldn't be an everyday thing, that everyone has. This does play along with what I am about to do. Go in the past and change it there just a little. 1.stly to the times of Great Rome Empire or even better...to Ancient Egypt. I can not only look at how these gigantic Giza things were made, but I can also get MUCH more info about them if I became their queen, oh I'll become a queen of ancient Egypt..." "Honey, you are worrying me sometimes." Luz's mom interrupted the thought train of her daughter." mom, there is no reason why to be worried, it's just that, it should be tomorrow when I get my own Time-T-Watches and I'm just sooooo excited" Luz finished with large glittering eyes while dreaming about all the adventures she will hopefully experience. "How can you be so sure...I mean, it was just a drea..." "aghh" Luz interrupted her mother with a straight face and sighed. "mom it wasn't just a dream," Luz said still with her straight face "and you know it, I told myself that it will happen and here I am, a day away and you still don't believe me" Luz groaned. "It's just..." Luz's mom started, but she was interrupted again. "I know what you think, Hey I am crazy Luz that believes in a Time-T-Something, that will let me travel in time, woohoo" Luz finished with an irritated look."You know that isn't what I think, Luz..." Luz's mom would go on, but she got interrupted again. "Fine, then what is?!" A bit broke Luz by now shouted. "I am just afraid that you will be disappointed, or worse...you will get hurt, Luz." Luz's mom finished with a worried look on her face. She saw how Luz was blushing a bit and tried to ask: "Ok, now when we told each other everythi..." But she couldn't finish her sentence, because Luz hugged her tightly, so tightly in fact, that she couldn't breathe for a moment. "I never looked at it like that mom, thanks for your support, I guess" Luz chuckled still hugging her mom.

"How wrong could I have been." said a figure in a hoodie to itself peeking through a window into the living room."Hey, like it could have been worse, like, your dream was just a year off." Another figure tried to confidence the first figure a bit. "It wasn't a...aghhh, you know what leave it be," future Luz, that had taken the hood of her head, told the figure standing next to her, then sighed. "and please don't tell me ever again: It was just a year. Because that was the worst year of my life, now let's get out of here as fast as possible, I loved looking through this window" future Luz said, a bit worried for some reason, grabbing the figure and running away. "Ok, we are safe now you can take this thing off" future Luz told the figure. "Aw, nice," the figure replied, "I was boiling in there" they both chuckled before laughing for a bit. When the figure took the raincoat off he asked: "So what now?" He was awaiting a response, but Luz was deep in her thoughts "We have all the important info and..." he started before getting interrupted by Luz "Let's break my wishes, Axl!" Luz said with confidence. "I see that one thing stayed the same." Axl said and let out a breath. "What, what are you talking about Axl?" Luz said with a raised eyebrow. "you haven't noti...you know, nevermind." Axl sighed loudly. "The important thing now is we need to get back to the near future." Luz finished with a determination on her face "Huh, why and w..."Axl tried to ask, but was interrupted by Luz "You don't remember, the day I got Time-T-Watch I wondered to Great Rome Empire I loved their building style and I maybe planned on overtaking Cesar, but that's not important, what's important is that I was nearly killed there, same at Ancient Egypt, heck even at the Great Wall construction, but every time I stayed alive...why do you think that is Axl" Luz finished with a defiantly look at Axl. "I don't know...you got lucky maybe?" Luz stared at him with a "do you mean this seriously" face and sighed. "No, I was there to save myself, silly" Luz giggled. "And now hold on tightly, we are going to the 50BC, to save myself, baby." Luz shouted. Axl did as she said but couldn't help to wonder, was Luz serious about that self-saving thing, or she will just make a bigger mess, then that what already has been done.