Great Rome Empire

"Ok, Axl" Luz started seriously. "Argh, you know how much I hate time travel and still, you won't even give a proper warning." Axl groaned and his face turned green. "Jeez, don't make a mountain out of a molehill.." Luz turned her attention to Axl, who looked like he will vomit any second now. "Whoa!" She said loudly "Ok, ok...I'm admitting that you're worse off with it than I thought" Axl just Groaned in response. "With that out of the way, let's go help myself!" Luz noticed that Axl isn't able to do anything now so she took him and carried him somewhere around the corner into a narrow street. "So, you aren't able to do very much now, that means, you will be sitting here for now and you will be giving me warnings through this." Luz scrambled in her backpack and pulled out two walkie-talkies. "Just press that button here and talk" Luz instructed Axl, who looked a bit better by now. "Everything clear?" Luz asked a bit confused looking Axl. "Oh, just, why we won't use magic?" Axl looked at her still confused. "If you know any spell, that will allow us to do that, then I am opened to suggestions." Luz finished awaiting a response. "D'oh, right, and what about the plan?" Luz rubbed her eyes and sighed. "I told you already. You will sit here and..." "Yeah, Yeah, I know that, but..." Axl tried to assure Luz while asking something different, but Luz interrupted. "Why do you ask then?!" Luz loudly sighed and looked at him like he was an idiot. "Lemme finish, ok? I was trying to ask about your plan on saving your past self." Axl finished with a straight face. "Ah, right, about that...I don't have any." Luz said with a nervous chuckle. "You...don't?" Axl asked her, with a bit worried face. "Yeah, I am not a plan planning person, you know." she answered while rubbing her neck.

Meanwhile, past Luz arrived at the Great Rome Empire, not far away from Axl and Luz, who were still deep in their conversation. "That spell really worked...hurray!" she said to herself with excitement. "Ok, so what's the order of business now? maybe..." when she was interrupted by two guards "Hey, you, in that blue thing, what do you think you are doing!" one of them shouted. "Huh, oh, excuse me, what did I do wrong?" Luz said in response. "This is a restricted area, don't play dumb." this time the second guard shouted.

"...and that's why. Are you happy now!?" Luz finished her story about why she isn't planning stuff out. Axl just nodded in response. "Hey, you, in that blue thing, what do you think you are doing!" they heard in the background, firstly they thought it was meant at them, so they turned quickly and started to scramble a response, before noticing past Luz in trouble. "See, it wasn't even a minute and I'm in trouble, that's why I need myself, now if you excuse me, I need help. I'll be right back!" Luz finished, not even giving Axl a chance to respond back.

"Excuse me, good sir, I got a bit lost, can you please tell me where I am?" Luz, that had on her some kind of local clothes, that she grabbed while running near them, asked the guards, that were just about to take past Luz somewhere, probably to the jail. "How many dumbasses are here today." one of the guards groaned before turning to the other guard, past Luz took the opportunity and asked: "Hey, who are you? You look very familiar. I'm Luz just by the way." past Luz whispered to Luz's ear "I-I am Lu..." Luz started nervously before realizing that she can't tell her past self the real name "Lu...is, Luis, yeah, that is my name" Luz nervously whispered back. "Luis, nice, believe it or not, that used to be my nickna..." past Luz answered a bit suspicious of what she was just seeing, before getting interrupted by one of the guards. "hey! What are you talking about!" the first guard shouted. "Oh, w-we were juuust..." Luz started to scramble before the second guard said something a bit sooting. "That doesn't matter now, what das is that this is a restricted area, we will take you both now to the jail" the second guard replied with a serious face. "Both?" Luz asked cleverly, because she noticed her past self running away. "Yeah, you and...WAIT, where is the other one?" He got really angry now and shouted loudly. The other guard was surprised by his colleague shouting so loudly. Luz took this moment of unawareness and run back to Axl, that look at the whole scene with a surprised look. When he noticed Luz he giggled a bit because he remembered her nickname, Luis.

"Hey, Luis, let's get out of here!" Axl said with a taunt in his voice. "Stop it now, ok!?" Luz said with a straight face. "Or, you know what, let's give that nickname to the past you, so it's not so confusing, fine?" Axl asked and Luz nodded in response. "Fine, if it will make you happy, why not." Luz gave up. "I don't have the time to argue with you now...we need to get to Ancient Egypt now, so hold on tightly I will take us through time there." Luz started to draw out a spell before remembering "Oh, and take that as a warning, that we will travel in time, ok?" Luz said to Axl while giggling. Axl sighted and nodded "Thanks at least for remembering" Axl looked at Luz with a smile. Luz smiled back before finishing drawing out the spell. "Nice, with that out of the way let's do this!" Luz shouted before slamming the paper and activating the spell.