Chapter One

A leap of genius

Please note quantum leap is owned by univeral studios and this is fan fiction and does not intend to break copyright.

This story is dedicated to

Dean Stockwell

I can't take all of the credit for this story line this story line came from a radio interview that Scott did saying that if the show had continued Dean would of loved to have done this story line if the show had continued so with great pleasure I am happy to bring this storyline to life In this fan fiction story.

And again I would like to say thank you to both

Scott and Dean

thank you to you both for both of your fantastic performances because without you the show wouldn't of been so loved by so many plus I would like to say a big special thank you to the creator of the show

Donald P. Bellisario

thank you for creating such a magical show because without you there would be no show to have fallen in love with.

So this story is for you to

Chapter 1

"Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Dr. Sam Beckett stepped into the quantum leap accelerator and vanished.

He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home."

With a wash of blue light Sam leaped into his next host and when the blue light faded away sam found himself sat down at a deck with a black board behind him.

Sam got up to check his new surroundings but when he looked at the black board behind him what was written took his breath away and took him by complete surprise.

What was written in white chalk was

E=Mc2

Sam was in complete shock he said to himself.

"this is Einstein's theory of special relativity."

Even Sam's Swiss cheese memory wouldn't let him forget that.

Sam looked at a near by desk mirror and he saw through the looking glass a young Albert Einstein looking back at Sam through the looking glass.

Sam said to himself

"am Albert Einstein!"

" Oh boy! "

Meanwhile project quantum leap 1999

The blue quantum leap mountain was shining with blue light and a wash of light covered it.

And Al was in the main control room looking closely at the readings on the time machine console.

Al tapped the blue button on the console and blue light hit Ziggy and Al says to Ziggy.

"wheres Sam this time?"

Ziggy says

"admiral Dr Beckett has leaped into Albert einstein at the age of 26 he is currently at the patent office where Albert is currently working."

"Ziggy Sam's leaped into Einstein?"

"that's correct"

"OK gooshe warm up the imaging chamber am going in Sam's going to need me more than ever on this leap."

Al taps the hand link out of his jacket pocket runs up the ramp and enters the imaging chamber.

End of chapter 1