Chapter 3

Chapter Re-Edited: 3/21/2024

Danny followed the two people silently, they ended up in a ship hanger of the Helicarrier. He watched as they went around the hangar and collected the gear they needed for this mission to Germany. Danny was his own weapon, and he had anything he needed on his belt, so he was fine. The blond man had put on a blue and red suit And grabbed a round shield off the wall. Danny couldn't believe that he hadn't realized before, that was Captain America! Tucker would be going crazy right now.

As soon as Nat realized that Danny was going on the mission with them she walked over to Cap. "Be careful with him." She shifted her eyes toward Danny who was looking wide-eyed up at the equipment and weapons they had on the walls. "He is an unknown, and he is dangerous." She warned. Cap looked back at the boy, thinking to himself that he seemed harmless, but decided to nod in understanding at the woman's warning. Better safe than sorry, and if she felt that she needed to tell him specifically he could be a problem. Then he should take her warning

The team walked onto the ship, now accompanied by one other unnamed Agent who seemed quite tense around the teenage boy, Steve noticed.

Nat walked up to the front of the ship taking her place in the pilot seat, while Danny, Steve, and the other agent sat in the back of the ship buckling up in the seats. Cap sat next to Danny while the other guy sat across from them. Danny sighed looking out of the window as they took off, hoping helping these guys wasn't a mistake.

"We will be there in six minutes." Nat's voice rang out through an intercom.

Steve glanced over at the boy looking out the window, lost in thought. Steve was curious about him and decided to start up a conversation with the boy, he couldn't be that dangerous could he? "Hey, my name is Steve." He stuck his hand out towards the boy. "What is yours?" the boy regarded him with quite a surprised look. He reached out and hesitantly shook the man's hand.

"Danny, Danny Phantom." He introduced. Steve instantly realized the frigid temperature of the boy's hand through the glove, but decided not to say anything. While that was not normal, the boy seemed fine enough. Steven also noticed how bright the boy's eyes glowed now, they were a toxic, almost neon-green color. Phantom then pulled his hand away. "You don't seem all tense or worried about me being here," he questioned the man.

Steve smiled back and glanced at the Agent who was looking quite fidgety sitting across from them, eyes glued to the boy. "I tend to judge people on what I see myself, rather than rumors." He answered.

Phantom looked quite surprised and pleased by this, "Really? You mean you don't have a problem with me?" He sounded too excited that someone wouldn't instantly be weary of him, which put a strange feeling in the captain's stomach that he couldn't quite place.

Steve nodded, opening his mouth to say something more but Nat's voice rang out again. "Guys Loki is here, and he has civilians gathered around." Danny and Cap both stood up, and Nat opened the back door. "Phantom, just stay here for now. Let Cap handle this. You are the backup." Danny nodded and walked to the front of the ship to see what was happening.

A man was standing in the middle of a crowd of bowed civilians, dressed in an outfit that definitely didn't fit in, he was opting to stand over the people a god of some sort hoping to be worshiped, Danny rolled his eyes. Obviously, the man they were looking for. One man had stood up from the group and was arguing with Loki who didn't seem pleased. Danny's eyes widened as he was just about to blast the man with his staff. He almost jumped out of the jet if it wasn't for the captain jumping out first. He landed in front of the man protecting him from Loki's blast with his trademark shield. The blast ricocheted back the shield and knocked Loki off his feet.