when you call them daddy

kinky i suppose... 😏
so obviously this one should get a nsfw warning too
i'm writing this one as kind of oneshots instead of the usual reactions

~

seonghwa

It was getting late now, and you were cuddled up next to your boyfriend on the couch as the two of you watched the new episode of your favorite show. Most nights when you guys got intimate he was the needy one and would initiate things, however... you felt a little desperate tonight. The new episode was definitely risqué, and when an unexpected sex scene came on, you watched with lust-filled eyes.

You trailed your eyes down to his hand, noticing how it rested innocently on your thigh. As guilty as you felt, you knew what you needed. You put your hand on top of his, gently tugging it further up your thigh.

He looked down to the sight, then met your gaze and raised an eyebrow. You looked back at him with pleading eyes, pouting a little, and he simply flicked his eyes back to the TV.

"Not now, love. Let's finish this," he said, eyes glued in front of him.

You were going to sulk, but you had a better idea. You scooted closer to him, crawling onto his lap and straddling him. What started off as an innocent hug became you kissing up his neck until reaching his ear, whispering softly.

"Daddy, please?"

He was still facing the TV when you said this. You felt a shudder run through his body. Suddenly, he grabbed you and pinned you against the couch, while the show was still playing in the background.

He leaned in close, forcing eye contact as he held your chin in his hand, "Well, since you asked so nicely. God, I can't resist you even if I try. But tsk, tsk, tsk... didn't I tell you 'not now'? So impatient. You're gonna learn a lesson in patience tonight."

hongjoong

Hongjoong was working in your living room on some music, completely enveloped in it. He'd promised he would finish an hour ago now so the two of you could watch a movie, and you decided you weren't waiting any longer for him to come to bed.

You made your way out of the bedroom and down the hall, peeking your head into the room where he worked so diligently. You walked over slowly, giggling to yourself because he hadn't noticed you yet. He looked up then, smiling slightly before raising an eyebrow.

He took off his headphones, "Hey, did you need something?"

Your face dropped. "Did I need something? You promised you'd be done at 9! Hongjoong, I'm sick of waiting."

"I'm sorry, love, but I'm not done yet. I also promised myself that this would be done tonight."

You went to join him on the couch, and you instantly became even more annoyed when he dared to pick up the headphones and put them back on.

You acted quickly, pulling him close by the hem of his shirt, "You're finished now, daddy."

His pupils dilated and his eyes were clouded with lust. He moved his computer to the side and took the headphones off, not moving or doing anything.

"You have 10 seconds to get to our bedroom. Then you'll see the consequences to your actions..."

yunho

"Hi, babe," he greeted in a bubbly manner, closing the front door behind him.

"Hey," you greeted back, pulling him into a hug, "how was dance practice?"

He pulled away, throwing his bag on the floor and walking towards the bedroom, "It was fun. Tiring, though, so I'm passing out."

You smirked, watching as he walked away, knowing exactly how to get the attention you'd been wanting.