Bonus Chapter For TWATO

The Wolf And The Otter = TWATO!

Sitting around a small table in Diagon Alley at the Leaky Cauldron. Was a group of friends and family members.

Some that I considered to be... more than just characters.

They were reflecting on the past chapters of their lives (pun intended) The group consisted of the Golden Quartet and few familiar faces that were hiding in the shallows of the plot.

Why are they together you may ask?

Well that's anyone's guess. But to simplify it. It's a... refresher, so to speak.

On the past, and the future.

"Yeah we get it Author, let's get the dialogue moving. We all know how much you love to show it off." Y/N's voice practically hissed with sarcasm.

Rude.

"Leave him alone, Y/N." Hermione scolded the boy, lifting her head up from his shoulder that she rested on. "He's going through a lot."

"Just saying..." He at least had the good graces to look sheepish.

I can always count on Hermione for putting people in their places.

"That, and getting them out of trouble." Fenrir rumbled, his place across the room. His back rested against the wall, and his arms crossed over. "You wouldn't believe the shit he gets up to later in the years. Readers: note to self, it'll get bumpy. Well, that's if the author manages to get off his arse first."

You know I'm trying to recall why I invited you here.

"Because I'm literally a fan favourite of the fanfic? If not THE fan favourite?"

Y/N laughed. "Yeah right, till you came around I was number one. Guess I just gotta up my score."

Fenrir looked back at Y/N with a flat look. "See what I'm talking about?"

*Shakes his head* Yes because Y/N oh so loves to get into trouble.

"Hey!" Y/N sounded more than offended. "It's not just me you know? Harry has his fair share of fuck ups."

*Smack*

"Ow..."

Thank you. As I was saying... Y/N you do tend to get into fights pretty often, well, more than the others at least.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Y/N grinned.

"You can take it as an insult for all I care." Fenrir muttered.

"Please don't." Hermione said, covering her face up with her hands. "It's bad enough with Fenrir in your life, we don't need any more trouble." Before her gaze directed to me. "And stop encouraging him."

I can't help it. It's just in my nature as a writer... ehhh, more like an adept.

"Ugh." Fenrir groaned. "Will you stop that?! I hate having to listen to constantly worry about your writing capabilities." He rolled his eyes. "Gods knows there's some shitty writers out there but you are not one of them.... at least not now anyway."