A Christmas Surprise Part II

A/N: I was finishing off the rest of this, and I literally fell asleep before I could upload it... oops. Here it is, late!

Thank you so much for 1k views!

"Thanks for the help, guys." Y/N said as he finished up the last of the electric cables, not to mention all the charms placed everywhere.

"No problem." Harry replied, patting his friend on the back as the rest of them walked over. The entire place was set up for the surprise. Though they did have some trouble near the end, courtesy of Fred and George. One ended up electrocuting himself, and the other fell off the base of the roof. Luckily injuries had been rather minor in their condition.

"Yeah happy to help." Fred shrugged, while his arm was in a caste, and quickly growing back thanks to the Skele-Gro. Meanwhile George looked like one marble short of turning into a mad scientist with that hair due.

"I just hope she likes it..."

"Of course, she'll like it. She'll love it." Malfoy scoffed. "We all know what's Granger's like." Though it made the group do a rethink. "Actually maybe we should make a backup plan instead?"

"Don't you mean, 'I should make a backup plan?'" Y/N asked, sarcastically, before shaking his head. "No, you're right. I'm sure she'll love it."

"Bloody hope so." Ron groaned, massaging his painfilled back. "We'll be down the street if you need somewhere to hide for protection." He joked, and the rest of them took off. Leaving Y/N to put in the last charm.

"Haha, very funny..." Y/N called after him as they left. He turned to look back at the house, and smiled at what they all had accomplished for the entire day.

"Okay, better hide this then." Y/N mumbled, checking no one else was around. He pulled out his wand and made a circle motion with his wand. Before uttering: "Occultatum!"   the entire house was blinded in a flash of light, causing Y/N to shield his eyes with his arm.

Moments later, Y/N opened his eyes to find the house just as it was yesterday. Nothing but it's foundations and walls covering it. Grinning, he pulled out his phone, with the intent of fulfilling a great Christmas Miracle.

--

"I can't take this anymore!" Hermione exclaimed, her head in her hands and her hair untied, flashed across her face, almost muffling her voice. Feeling a headache coming on, she slowly caressed her forehead.

Emma sighed, and gave her a comforting smile. "Don't worry. It won't be long until the oven pops out the bun." Though it only caused Hermione to lift up and glare at her.

Emma stiffed a laugh.

"Not that. I'm well aware of the time my, OVEN, is ready to go." Hermione grouched, settling herself back into her seat. But no matter how many times she tried, she could never get properly comfortable. "I'm talking about the café marathon you're so insisted we do."

"Hey!" Emma bit back. "You said you wanted to go somewhere else."

Hermione practically growled under her breath. "I didn't mean another flimsy café..." She muttered under breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Hermione looked around the place. It was rather cosy place. Soft leather seats, heater turned up to the brim, and Christmas decorations out on the windows. And the staff were relatively cheery. Still, Hermione wanted to head home. It was nearing midnight already and her energy was just not up for game.

"Please tell me he's done?" Hermione practically begged as she stared wide eyes at Emma, who, until now, was savouring a cup of hot chocolate.

"He should be about done." Emma said, it made Hermione breathe out in relief. She couldn't take staying with Emma another full day like today. She was good company, but she could be... too much for one to handle alone? "I'll give him a r--" But before she could finish, her phone began to shriek with the obnoxious alarm that Ron had downloaded for her. "Well, looks like he's decided to give us a ring instead."