four

harry never went back to class after that. i did, of course, being able to walk. but he could hardly move. i'm pretty sure he took a nap, sleeping that stuffing off until he actually could sit up without my help. then he just went home.

the next day he was there though, wearing a skintight shirt against his belly and certainly making people whisper about his size. some people thought he was pregnant, meanwhile others poked fun at his plump love handles and round tummy. or at least my jock teammates did. especially that day for some godawful reason.

so for the first time in all of lunch history, i took my food, got up, and left them. i joined harry at his table, whom was eating cookie cake again today, quite voraciously.

he gave me a little smirk when i silently joined him and i only flipped him off.

i noticed even Harry's friends were giving him looks as he stuffed food uncontrollably in his mouth, panting from how full he was. jesus christ. had i done this to him? was it my fault his jeans looked unbelievably tight?

i had wondered why everyone chose today to pick on him, until now. i could tell stuffing him yesterday had some residual effects. it really paid off. he looked very swollen and bloated from our time together, and he just kept going.

when harry started greedily chugging his milkshake his jeans button finally popped off under the table, unable to hold his piggish body in anymore.

his belly plopped down into his lap, one big, plump and stuffed gut resting out on his thick thighs.

luckily no one else had noticed, not even harry, as he was too busy eating and talking to zayn. but i had noticed. it was the hottest thing in the world. i was also mildly concerned that he would stand up and accidentally show off all that recent gluttony.

but harry kept on eating, the zipper slowly being forced down as he ate more, unbeknownst to him. he seemed to relax more though. he probably felt so much better without those trousers squeezing him tightly.

his eating picked up again, with the newfound room he had without the jeans restraining him. he was shoving pizza relentlessly down the hatch. well fuck. at this rate they'd never button again.

"h, trousers," i whispered to him, and he just looked at me for a moment in confusion.

so under the table i reached my hand over to pinch his tubby belly that had burst out of his pants, making the boy discreetly look down. he frowned before putting his pizza down, and reaching to feel around for his jean button. he didn't find it, instead his hand rested on his round bare belly that had burst through.

his cheeks were turning red as he burped softly a few times, a hand holding his big belly with caution.

"i have a big hoodie in my car, it might fit you," i whispered, and he nodded immediately, his wide green eyes meeting mine, "okay, i'll be back. don't move."

i got up and ran out of the school to my car, quickly grabbing my football team hoodie and heading back in.

the tag said XL when i glanced down at it while walking through the halls, and i prayed to god harry wasn't any bigger than that yet. he shouldn't have been. but he certainly could have been, knowing his appetite lately.

i quickly ran back to the cafeteria, before casually strolling in and handing him the hoodie.

"football?" he squeaked, when he looked at it. probably not the best timing, because the footie team had mocked him today. but hey, maybe that could make them all shut up.

in fact, that was probably the best way to get back at them.

why they would make fun of the sweetest omega around was a mystery anyway.

"it's got my name n jersey number on it," i told him, and watched the little smile appear on his face before he slid it over his head. thank god it just fit.

he looked adorable in it, his greedy belly pooching perfectly into the oversized fabric. it was a little tight, but not horribly.

it covered his belly sufficiently, along with the top of his trousers, and that's all that mattered then. he sighed with relief and smiled at me as if to say thank you.

it made me swoon seeing him with my surname and jersey number on his back. i hoped the footie team was getting a load of this. fuck them. harry and i would give them a run for their money.

if anyone was suspecting we were dating before this, there probably wasn't any question anymore. especially not with harry being so open about his sexuality. he was a pretty omega, and i was an alpha. we were clearly involved.

nevertheless it still gave me butterflies, thinking of him as my omega. mine.

the sweetest omega i knew, liked me back.

harry then finished off his pizza quite happily, feeling free to eat as much as he wanted and rip through those clothes under that hoodie.

he was ravenous, and i was practically getting off just watching him eat. i tried not to watch, but he was so obviously trying to stuff himself. bite after bite he shoved in his mouth without mercy, until he was panting for air. i could tell when he was finally getting a little full, because his brows knitted together a little and he slowed down a bit.

but it didn't take long for him to get used to the uncomfortable fullness, and lean into it, eating more. eventually he surpassed fullness and went straight into stuffed territory. let me tell you, it was a wonderful place to be. he just looked so satisfied, and happy, a hand snaking under my footie hoodie and touching his belly with pleasure.

i couldn't help myself, i slid over closer to him on the bench, and he leaned into me, laying his curly head on my shoulder. he gave me the perfect opportunity to do the same, pulling my hand onto his lap. he wanted me to.

he wanted me involved in all of this: in his eating habits, and watching him grow. all of it. my mind couldn't comprehend that. let alone the rush of secretly feeling up his shirt in the school cafeteria.

my hand trailed under the hoodie and caressed his cute belly, making me realize, shit, he was stuffed. he was packed to the brim. yet he felt so warm and soft and cuddly, and big.

"nicely done, piggy," i whispered in his ear, praising him for his eating, and a dimpled smile tugged on his lips. as well as the blush that took over his cheeks.

hopefully his trousers button didn't hit anyone when it popped off.