PROLOGUE

I plan to start this book soon, I'll just have the prologue up. Don't worry everyone who wants to see what happens next! This story is still a wip. So after I finish my BSD book I'll continue this one. Thank you for adding this story to your library! And thank you for your patience.
———————————————-

The late sky was quite easy to move under unlike the bright sunny sky. The moon shone enough light for the girl's eyes. Jumping onto building room to each building roof it was almost as if a cat was prancing all over the city itself.

'The sky today is clear.' The [hair color] haired girl hummed to herself. Taking out her pocket watch from her dark blue vest that laid on top of her white shirt with a long dark blue trench coat. Her brown boots almost up to her ankles as her white pants tucked nicely under. She also made aware that her bright gaudy white mask was in place. One with delicate golden markings on it with two bright sea blue feathers on the corner flying in the wind. She couldn't ever live without her mask...one very special to her...

Today was another one of her delightful shows. Even if there weren't any way for people to watch things at the luxury of their home, they do come to see the show in person. Waiting in front of the noble's house she had placed the pin on.

Spreading word whenever her show would start was even easier. Send a tip to a newspaper station and spreading rumors here and there was easier than child's play.

[Name] landed on the tip of her boot with a graceful touch as she looked at the house she would next rob from. She closed one of her eyes that was getting hit by the ongoing light breeze.

'How intriguing,' the girl thought to herself as she proceeded to now open her pocket watch from before, "7:39...Right on schedule. How nice~.'

She could see the crowd of people in front of the duke's gloriously lit mansion. She quickly stepped back before running to jump into the brick building standing in front of the people.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" [Name] announced her voice naturally low enough to slightly pass as a boy.

Everyone started cheering as they yelled out some phrases along the lines of:
"Get rid of him!"
"Down go the bad nobles!"
"Cat in the Night! I love you~!"

"I have kept my word and have appeared to you once again today! With the single goal of taking this man's riches to rags!" [Name] used her arms and body movement to put more flare and expression to what she was doing, "Duke Alex Von Draven has fallen under my hand and will now face," [Name] stopped for a dramatic effect and for her fans to say with her,

"The Cat in the Night!"