CHAPTER 2 - The Earl's Crimes Part 2

William lore >:D Sorry for a very very late update yall ease enjoy this very very informative chapter :)
:eyes: yan will?
Next update will be uncertain as I am now back and have new ideas for the lore :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

William sighed, looking at his older brother's directions to their new mansion at the new town they bought. For him, getting a new mansion in a new place like this was...unexpected. He only wished to teach as a math teacher for a while, before heading back to their usual mansion. Why did they need another out here?

William did hear about how this land was covered by the filthy rich people and for they were other Nobles under Albert's last name, they could use this as a disguise for their next...justice.

"That's dangerous you idiot!!" William turned around to see a lady in front of a carriage most likely trying to die, "This is Duke Dublin's carriage, you know?! Hurry up and move out of the way!"

Approaching the fallen lady, William was quick to notice another fair lady, wearing her maid uniform, try to approach the fallen who smacked her help away.

He could hear the fair lady mutter quietly, "Michelle..."

Ah, so that was the lady's name.

"Miss, are you alright?" William approached the fair lady whose hand got smacked away. Clearly seeing how Michelle had walked away. He took a closer glance at the young lady who was around his age. Seemed to work under a noble of sorts seeing the uniform and basket of expensive fabrics. The fair lady was most likey getting sent to give it back. The young lady had [eye color] eyes and her hair was let down with a simple ribbon typing her front [hair color] hairs to the back. William couldn't help but notice that weird purple perturbe sneak from under her outfit. Most likely a bruise. How awful.

"A-Ah, I'm quite alright...I'll be going now." It was quite obvious that the fair lady was nervous in his presence. Him staring bullets into her shoulder where the purple ness showed. How ungentlemanly for him.

"We both are headed this way right, miss? Why not walk here with me?" William suggested, maybe he could get some more information about her. Her whole persona seemed to be a mystery to him as of now. Quite a weird sight for William.

He was quick to take glances once and a while at the fair lady. William decided to stop at the stall after entering the town which the fair lady noticed.

Though, the daunting task of carrying a mysterious investigation through this old lady was one he did not desire, William kept with it.

"I'll pass it on for you. But you know, it doesn't matter how much you complement us. In the end, we are a completely different specimen then you are. You'll never be considered one of us."

William could see the slight wince of the fair lady next to him. He held pity for the lady who thought he wanted her own pity.

"It seems like everyone in this town is bearing the same darkness. Would it be possible to talk to me about it?" William bore his eyes at the old lady before quickly glancing at the lady, "Truth be told, aside from being a professor I have one more occupation. Private counselor. That ill-feeling heart. I'll try to heal it."

"Hmm. What a cheeky little attitude towards the elderly, little chick." The old lady responded.

William smiled, letting the old lady cast her eyes at the town around her, "In this Durham town, there were 2 distinguished families that settled here a couple of years ago. The previous owner of your mansion stopped coming. The other family is in the south from there, the Duke Dublin's family. The people of this town have always suffered because of those 2 families. Wait, [Name] you used to work for that other family didn't you? Why did you work for Duke Dublin now? I heard that other family was violatin' you."