My Hero!💙💖(FTO)

(This just came to my mind when i was laying in my bed bored so here it is. I am sorry if i made spelling mistakes)

which universe: FTO5

Ship: Brakey ✨ (Both are switch kinda)

3rd person's POV

Bryan was going to a store because kay wanted some stuff for her bakery. she gave Bryan the list because she didn't trust anyone else. I mean she would trust jakey but he wasn't there when she needed him, so yeah that's why.

Bryan's POV

'UGHH!!!!! why me?? she could have asked mania or alex or nix!, whatever let me just get these things for kay and then she will leave me alone.

Narrator : 45 MINUTES OF SEARCHING THE PLACE (ALSO STILL BRYAN'S POV)

'FIANLLLY!!!! I FOUND IT!'

"okay let me just take my bag and take my list" i say as i open my bag and take the list but then.....i noticed someone was starring at me i freaked out and closed my bag and get in the store as fast as i can. 'That was so creepy' i say as a person say's my name. i look up to see its david and his cute little child called plant?, 'OH hi david! and plant' i say very fast. 'so what are you getting? anything for your "boyfriend"?' he asked expect making the boyfriend word sound childish....i say 'no i might get something for him but right now i am going to buy some things for kay you know her bakery and all' 'oh that sounds nice of you' he says. i smile saying that i should buy the stuffs now and say baii to david and plant. 

N: AFTER GETTING EVERYTHING

'Okay i finally got the stuffs now where was kay's bakery direction' i say as i walked around to find it. but i got lost...i was in an dark place i couldn't see anyone....

I suddenly feel someone grab my (dragon) wings hardly which made me fall down...it hurts so bad...i started to whimper 'aww don't cry cutie~' the random guy said to me. I tried to fight back but i was getting weak because of the pain in my wings. oh someone please  save me....!!!.

Jakey's POV

I was just returning to my house when i heard some whimpers..it sounded kinda familer to me so i went in the dark place. what i saw shocked me my eyes were filled with anger why because there was stranger TRYING TO FORCE MY FIANCE TO KISS HIM!!....

'L-EAVE M-Y FIANCE A-LONE Y-OU STRANGER!!!!' I YELLED, 'wow another cutie' he said laughing 'but your not that cute than this one right here~' he said by pointing to bryan who was looking like he could pass out anytime...i pretty much snapped...'Aww~~ what are you going to d-' i stopped him from talking STUPID THINGS by punching him i kept on punching him until he was knocked out. after that i went to Bryan who was already passed out because of his injured wings i decided to carry him bridal style and take the stuff that he might have dropped.

3rd person's POV

after jakey got bryan back to the house he placed bryan in the bed and decided to bandage his injured wings after that he went to bake some cookies for bryan when he wakes up also maybe wake up oliver after oliver woke up he went to jakey and then looked at bryan and ran towards him getting on top of the bed and laying near bryan. jakey smiled and started making the cookies with no honey.

Bryan's POV

i woke up in a bed with my wings bandaged i also feel a very fluffy ball right next to me i turn around to see oliver. i sit up to see jakey sleeping in a chair. i smiled as i shaked him a little he woke up and hugged me. i asked him 'what happened to the guy?....' he said 'y-ou don't n-eed to k-now....H-HERE'S S-SOME C-COOK-IES T-THO!'

i looked at the cookies took some and said....

My Hero!~~💙💖

(i hope you enjoyed this tell me what you want in the comments ❤!)

(see you next time!!!! BAIII!! MOON OUT 💖)