(Molten x Brianna) Fluff

Requested by - XxNightmare_UwUxX

(Molten is a Human)

(Bryan is a girl and a innocent smol bean)

Brianna is getting ready for her date with molten a cute guy but she didn't like that he was so overprotective of her. she wore a cute red and black dress with a white ribbon at the back then she wore some make up which made her extra cute. She took her bag and put on her shoes and opened the door and went outside. she closed her door and started walking to where her and molten's date going to be.

Brianna saw molten waiting for her. when she came near molten 'hey brianna i got you these' he said as he showed a box full of chocolates, brianna screamed in happiness because it was her fav chocolates. She took it and kissed molten in the cheek as molten blushed after that molten took brianna to a place where it was so beautiful but while going they noticed a ice cream shop and brianna really wanted a ice cream so she went to buy for her and molten.

when they reach to the ice cream brianna looked at the menu and she really liked the rainbow one so she asked if she could have the rainbow one and molten told he wanted the mint one with some chocolates in it. brianna decided to pay she was confused on why the person selling them started to flirt with her, she didn't like it..

But suddenly the person gave the ice creams and took the money and they looked scared for some reason. Brianna didn't think about it and left but little did she know that they were scared because of molten.

Some time later

brianna and molten came to the beautiful place and sat down near some flowers brianna smiled and enjoyed the view that they were seeing then she yawned and closed her eyes and cuddled up to molten's chest which caused molten to blush but soon he cuddled to her saying 'sleep well my queen' and kissed her on the forehead.

(I hope you enjoyed this Bolten ship because i know there is some of you who don't ship it but plss respect it (like me) because i respect it i don't hate it but i don't ship it because its a little toxic in the actual series)

anyway see you later 

Love 💖Ya