-(Bryan Meets His Friend in Freddy land)-

(also this an au)

-At the Freddy land-

Bryan POV

I was just talking to myself for many reason.....until I hear a voice which I hear not everyday.I turned around to see Lovey(AKA OZ Bryan yeah that's his actual name in my au).."Hey Bryan!" he said while running towards me "yeah Lovey?" I said, he came and just hugged me and he gave a letter to me, I took the letter and I read it.....

                                                                 "Some minutes later"

3rd Pov.

Bryan asked "is someone special coming today?" Lovey: I think so Wolfy (AKA SNO Bryan) said so.... also I am ganna go to Jon before he freaks out that i am little late.... bai Bryan!!

Bryan: "bye...Well its getting pretty late maybe a little nap won't hurt" he says as he sleeps near a tree.

                                                           .......THE NEXT DAY.....

Bryan woke up at 12:00 PM.. Bryan: Ugh so tired.....said as he got up and started to finish his animatronics as he heard Rockstar foxy and molten say that "Someone is here.." " umm ok i ganna go check then...." as Bryan walked to see who came while thinking "how did wolfy made Molten scared of him?" he kept on roaming until he  hear someone telling "These foxy ears are so cute!" Bryan followed the sound and saw.....he's eye went wide it w-was.. It W-W-Was.

                                                            Jakey...................

(It's Not that good)

Bryan's POV

'jakey....?" i say very low and sad tone, Jakey turns around and suddenly asks if i was ok "Are you OK? BRYAN?" he asked.. i coulden't control my tears as i started to cry jakey Ran up to me and hugged me and said "Don't cry B-Bryan"..

Jakey's POV

I Hugged bryan and try to clean his tears after that he asked "How are the others?"  "Oh there fine we can totally meet them!" I say in a happy voice "also bryan...?" I asked he told "Yes?" "Ummm" I blushed as I said "can I have these f-foxy ears??"

I was scared he was going to say no.... "Ofcourse you can have them you can have them for free UwU" bryan said "Thank you the Queen of sass" I say "Np the king of sass~" he said "Oh how Dare you" I say in a sass way. We both laughed "I can show you a-around the land" he told "that would be helpful"I said 

As he showed me around and I met his animatronics some were friendly some were weird maybe next time will bring the others this place is pretty cool

And that's the End this is my first time writing a Oneshot so hope you enjoyed it.

Anyway baii don't forget to give me requests 

Love 💓 Ya