Affection

Author's Note: Hey dear beloved readers! How are you guys?? Hope everything is good! I've been super busy, but I'll always keep writing. (also ignore the blue eyes in the picture above, think they're brown) Enjoy<3

Percy's POV:

After yesterday's talk with Silena, I've realized that whatever my sexuality is...I cannot deny my feelings for Nico. I'm certainly not straight, but I'm not fully homosexual either. But while I figure it out, I will show my affection and love for Nico. So, today is Monday again, and I decide to dress to impress. I take a nice hot shower, and get dressed in a black silk button up, and jeans, I dry my hair but decided to keep it messy since it looked better that way. 

Mom had work early again so she left me some money on the counter to grab breakfast on the way to school. I walk to the nearest Starbucks and get a blueberry muffin and chocolate macchiato. I get on the bus and chat with Jason and Leo until we reach school when we split up and go our own ways. I walk to my locker to I put up my bag, when I see Nico waiting for me there. He looked different though, he was wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans, which was unusual since he normally wore his aviator jacket and his skull T-shirts. But still, he looked amazing. 

"Hey Percy, you look amazing." He says giving me a smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself Neeks." I say smirking, which makes his face go red.

"Hey I gotta tell you something..." Nico says slowly. This made me nervous..what if he knew I liked him? What if he liked me? Or..what if he liked Travis and wanted to turn me down slowly?! He slowly brought his mouth near my ear, like he wanted to tell me a secret, then in a quick second his lips were on my cheek. OH MY GOD NICO JUST KISSED MY CHEEK! The moment passed in a flash, and the next thing I knew, he was running down the hall.

Nico's POV: 

OH MY GODS I JUST KISSED PERCY'S CHEEK!!! I ran down the hall quickly leaving Percy near his locker just standing frozen. What if he did not like it? What if he did not see me that way?! The thoughts flooded my mind, until I bumped into Leo and Will. Will noticed my expression and asked, "What happened Nico?" He said in a concerned voice.

"Hm?...Oh uhm nothing don't worry.." I said panting.

"Oh..kay..c'mon lets go to English." He said pulling me with him and Leo.

Percy's POV:

I stood there bewildered by what was going on. What the hell just happened? The last thing I knew was Nico kissing my cheek and running down the hall. Maybe he meant it in a friendly way? But the question lingered in my mind the rest of the day. What if Nico saw me as I saw him? 

The rest of the classes until lunch passed by quickly, as I was not paying attention at all. It was finally lunch time. I made my way to the cafeteria where I saw Nico sitting with the others, so I made my way to them. Me and Nico made eye contact but he looked away. I frowned and continued eating my sandwich. I whispered to Nico, "You look really good."

He looks at me and blushes. Holy Hera, it was so adorable when he did that. I was smiling and continued eating my lunch when the Stoll twins made their way to the table. Travis sat next to Nico and Connor made his way to sit next to Clarisse and her boyfriend Chris. Travis talked to Nico about school and other stuff. They were able to talk so easily..I envied that. My conversations with Nico were always so awkward.

Travis was doing things like putting his arm over Nico's shoulders, or hugging him, this made my blood boil. So again, I did what any jealous person would do...mark my territory. I brought my face to Nico's cheek and kissed it. He froze mid-bite of his pasta, I could see his face redden. The others looked shocked. The look on Travis' face was confusing though...He was smirking? 

Nico looked at me and said, "What was that?"

"Hm? Oh its a friendly thing." I lied, and continued eating. I could see Nico's mouth go into a frown and the rest of lunch was just awkward. After lunch was over, we all went to our own classes and the rest of the day passed in a blur.

I made my way home and fell in my bed. I got my phone out and checked my texts, I saw that Piper had sent out a mass text. It read: 

Party this Friday! Come to my house at 7:30 pm, dress code is just casual. 

I decided to text Nico to see if he was going.

Percy: hey neeks, you going to the party on Friday?

Nico: Piper's right? Will is making me third-wheel so yes

Percy: great! cya there- i mean cya there on Friday haha

Nico: yep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Spicy things will happen soon...

P.S: This is not the kiss chapter...its coming soon...