Prom Shopping

Author's Note: Did we just hit 1k reads- Thank you guys! I really do not know what to say because I never really expected so many reads. All I have to say is thank you and hope you like the story! Only 2 more chapters left to go, and book 1 will be finished, and I will start planning for book 2, and I will be taking a short hiatus to get some of my other projects done as well! You can expect a second story along with book 2 of Started as a Mistake! Anyway enough about that, enjoy<3

Nico's POV: 

     "How much longer?" I groaned tired of walking behind Will, we've been shopping for two hours and I still hadn't found the perfect outfit. "Can't I just wear one of my old suits?" "No you can't so pick up the pace, we gotta find the perfect outfit for you," said Will. We went to various shops, to all which Will dragged me to obviously. And tried on many outfits which were either too not fashionable (as Will said) or just too much. Finally, there was one last suit store we hadn't checked out, so Will dragged me in there, yet again. We talk with the staff there who help us with looking for a suit. Bored out of my mind I leave Will to the job, and go and take a seat. But then out of the corner of my eye, I see a black suit that looked perfect. I walked towards it and looked at it closer. It was a three-piece suit, with a black blazer, white button up, and a black vest. It was perfect, and I asked to try it on to see how it looked on me. I got in the dressing room and changed into the suit, and looked at myself in the mirror. 

     I slowly walk out of the dressing room, and Will looks up from his phone, as his jaw hangs in surprise. "You. Look. Amazing!!!" He screamed earning weird looks from the other people in the store. "I love it too Will, I think this is the one," I said. "Great! Change and lets go buy it." He said picking up his bags. I changed back, and we made our way to the cashier, where I paid for the suit. "Now time to reward ourselves for the hard work!" Will said cheerfully, I wonder what hard work we did but I'm up for a treat so I followed. While eating I got a text from Percy.

Percy: So have you found the right outfit yet?

Nico: yeah wanna see it?

Percy: Nooo, don't show me

Nico: Why not???

Percy: I wanna see you in the outfit on the day, so that I can be mindblown

Nico: always have to be so dramatic

Percy: naturally ✨

Percy's POV:

       "So wheres that boyfriend of yous?" Annabeth asked. "Hes out shopping for prom, why?" I replied. "Didn't expect you to ask to hangout," Annabeth said chuckling. "Hey, just because you're my ex, doesn't mean we're not friends," I said rolling my eyes. "Alright, alright chill, anyway what are you wearing for prom?" She asked. "I dunno, maybe one of my old suits," I said replying to Nico's texts. "You're kidding right?" She said in disbelief. "Huh no, why?" I asked, and as soon I said that she gasped in shocked. "Percy! No no no, you cannot wear an old suit to prom! You need to look great for Nico!" She said. "Its too much work Annie, I have to get up.." I said lazily. "The easy route is never the best Percy, get your lazy self up, we're going shopping, and maybe I can get myself a dress while we're there too, see two birds knocked with one stone." I groaned and got dressed and me and Annabeth went to the mall. 

      After one hour of trying on seven different suits, I had finally found the perfect one. It was a dark royal blue two-piece suit, with a dark blue blazer, white button up, and a blue tie. I quickly tried it on, and it was a little too big. I asked the staff if there was one in my size, and it just so happened that there was one left. I got that one, and had it checked out at the cashier, and me and Annabeth went to the dress store to get a dress. I sat there waiting for Annabeth to come out of the dressing room every five minutes and show me the dress. I either said it was "good" or "eh." In the end she ended buying a red off the shoulder dress, which looked great on her. We got out of the shop and went back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry about the late chapter!! Adieu~