Promposals

Author's Note: Not me freaking out over 900+ reads...YES ME FREAKING OUT OVER 900+ READS!!!! Thank you guys so much!!! Oh and if you haven't voted on what the next story should be about, do it!! I'll be looking at the votes until next month so no rush! Enjoy<3

Percy's POV:

     "Don't forget students, prom will be held in two weeks so get your dates and outfits ready!" boomed the voice of the principle over the intercom. Shit. I forgot about prom. As soon as I heard it, I began scrambling for ideas on my promposal for Nico. Something I need something he'd like...And then an idea popped into my head.

Nico's POV:

    As I fell out of my daze on what to do with Percy later, I heard the intercom mention prom. Prom. Meaning promposals. I had no idea what to do. Great now time to scramble for an idea last minute. I decided to consult with one of Percy's friends to plan the perfect promposal and decided on Jason since they seemed close. 

Third Person POV:

    The two set of not knowing the other was doing the same. Percy worked with Will all week long planning the promposal, and getting all the materials needed. On the other side, Nico worked with Jason planning his promposal for Percy. The two skidded past each other all week giving each other nervous smiles when they saw each other. But then the day of the question soon came.

Percy's POV:

     "Is this good enough?" I groaned. "Yes, Nico will like it Percy, stop stressing," Will replied. "But what if its enough?"

     "It is enough, hell even Leo doesn't go so far for a promposal."

     "You sure?" I asked nervous.

    "Yess!!!" Will said shaking my shoulders. "I'm gonna go get Nico, stay here I'll be back in 20 minutes." And so the the long wait began. What if Nico says no? Nah he wouldn't...But what if..? I decided to just stop thinking and lay on the warm sand. I stared at the shining sea while I waited and decided to stay positive. Finally, I heard footsteps and looked behind to see Nico in a blindfold, with Will leading him. "Are we there yet?" Nico whined. "Wait one second," Will said motioning me to start. He lead Nico up the cliff, and took off his blind. He saw a bones arranged to say 'PROM?.' I smiled at Nico from the bottom of the cliff. "SO WHATS YOUR ANSWER?" I yelled. Nico grinned. "ITS A YES JACKSON!" He yelled back. Instantly I bolted to the top, where I pulled Nico into a soft kiss. "Well you kinda ruined my promposal for you.." Nico said pouting.

    "You made one too?" I said surprised.

    "Mhm, its still there if you wanna see it." He replied. And he drove me to Long Island where he had scuba gear waiting for us. We got into the gear, and went scuba diving, where there was a large clam shell, carved with the word 'PROM?' I burst into a grin inside my scuba suit, and went back to the surface. Nico was already there waiting, with a sheepish grin. "Its a yes, Neeks, anyway how did you get all this set up?" I asked. "Jason knew a guy," Nico replied. 

Nico's POV: 

     After we got done at the beaches, we went back to my house where we played with Mrs. O'leary and Dad asked Percy to join us for dinner. We ate and Percy stayed a little longer, and we cuddled and talked. But then he had to leave. After Percy left Will called me. "Yo Neeks," He said. "Hey," I replied. "So did you decide on what you're gonna wear?" He asked.

    "No.."

    "We're going shopping this weekend then, no buts you're coming with me" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay so I think I may change the title of "Love? Never heard of it" to "Lone Hearts." Anyway, cya guys next chapter and I apologize for this short chapter!! I just wanted to short some cute promposals :). Adieu~