a cat fight

You will undertsnad how truly brilliant this title is soon!!!
If you realise why its brilliant...please comment as comments are the things that motivate me to write more.

Jughead p.o.v

Okay...so she is pissed.

You can tell from the hatefull glares she sends me, as she tries to fake a smile for little emily who has never looked happier then right now. She looks in awe of the little grey fur bar that snores loudly in her lap, and it makes my heart melt.

You see, our now 3 year old daughter wanted nothing more then a "super duper cute kitty!" In her words. But my dearest wife had some good points that she should be older first. And i was gonna keep my promise, with not getting a cat before Betty's concent. And I was going so well, I ignored all the pleading puppy faces emily gave me almost daily and I held strong.

That was until I was buying groceries at the mall a few hours back, and I was busy with placing the bags inside the trunk of my car. When i suddenly heard little moews, coming from under the car. I kneeled down, and saw the tiniest and skiniest grey kitten I've ever seen before laying against my wheel, probably trying to find warmth
(This really happens, always check under your parents or your own car before driving off in the winter!!!)

He looked at me with broken eyes and I could not help but awe at the little cutie. I wasn't stupid tho, and waited for 40 minutes in total, waiting for maybe the mother to come back but nothing happend. And the little kitty kept moewing and he looked so skinny and dirty.

So after a little while I was done waiting and I very carefully grabbed the little fur ball and took it gently in my arms. Cooing as he yawned widely, cuddling a little closer to the warmth my hands and jacket was profiding him.

I smiled softly, and I couldn't help myself but decide that it was gonna be best If I took him in. So I quickly wlaked back to the grocerie store with now a kitten in my arms, and I bought some food for him. Tomorrow I would buy everything else I needed.

So i drove hole, and walked inside pur small but cozy apartment. I put my keys on the sane spot I always do and admidietly heard the familliar small patter sound on our hard wood floor, I smile as 15 seconds later my little girl comes rushing towards me with a smile and it only grows as she saw what I had in my arms.

"A kitty!" She screamed as she ran even faster towards me, inspecting the little fluff ball with more care then I've ever seen before.

Her screaming that word made Betty look up and the moment she saw what i had, she looked fuming. Her eyes stared back at m and I gulped a little, knoeing that the fight we were gonna have in like 3 hours. Is not gonna go very well proabably.

But I looked back down at my daughter and the kitty, and a smile grew back on my face. I decided to deal with Betty later and now get this little baby all washed up and checked out.

I took it to the bathub were me and Emily have cleaned him up. I ddin't realise how dirty he truly was until we started washing him, aperiently he is this silver grey colour but before it almost looked like dirty brown. His eyes were big as he stared at us, Emily took him admdietly in her arms and wrapped a towel around him, giving him all the cuddles in the world.

And as I sat there on the ground, looking at my daughter with her new pet. I cannot get myself to not like my deciccion, "emmi, let's get this little guy feeded huh?" I asked her eith a smile on my face. She looked up at me with her big eyes, shining with excitement and nodded quickly before running out to the kitchen. I laugh at her and let out the dirty water that was still in the bathub, I lift myself back on my legs and start walking to the kitchen.