crying in the nursery

Third person p.o.v
Betty came home after she had bpught some new baby clothes with Veronica. She promised to Jughead that she woukd stop buying dresses and akirts for their now still unboen child, but Betty couldn't help herself. Everything always looks so cute in the babystore.

"Juggie I'm home!" She said while placing the bags on the couch. She didn't hear annything, what she toughts was sucpicious. She made her way towards their bedroom, thinking that he maybe was in the shower or something. But when she was outside the the bedroom she suddenly heard cries.

She heard sniffles, and someone cryong. But it didn't come from the bedroom, but from the nursery. She walked towards the room and opened it.

She found her fiancee on the ground, leaning against the purple wall. Her face went sad when she saw that tears were flaoding down his cheek.

She walked over to him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, causing for him to snap his head up. Seeing her infront of him.

He cleared his toath and quickly dried his tears, "oh uhm hey betts. Didn't hear you come in" he said acting like she didn't just saw him crying in the nursery of their daughter.

"Jug...what's wrong" she asked him, while carefully placing herself down next to him.

When she was sat down on the floor, he pulled her closer and placed his hands on her belly. A thing he always does now everytime betty is near him.

"Nothing" he said a little to quick, causing her to raise her eyebrows at him. "You really gonna lie?" She asked him, while crossing her arms.

He let out a sigh and looked down at the floor, looking at all the details the floor has. Not wanting to see Betty's face, otherwise he would just break down again.

"I'm just scared" he mumbled quietly. "Aren't wel all?" Betty said with a light giggle, getting a small smile from Jughead.

"Yeah I geus...I just...my dad wasn't the best dad for me when I was young, and I'm just scared that i'm going to fuck it up" Jughead said, his voice laced with sadness and worry.

Betty let out a breath and she nodded her head, understanding his fears because she had the same ones "You are probally going to fuck it up" she said agreeing with him.

"Gee thanks" Jughead said back at her, hi voice coming out sarcastic and he glared at the floor in anger.

"What i mean is, that there are no perfect parents. I know not one person who said that he or she has the perfect parents, because parents are still human. We are going to make bad descicions sometimes, and we are probally going to fuck it up.

But the most important thing is not trying to be perfect. Because that's impossible. But loving her, and being every step of the way for her. We need to help her in case she need sit, and let her go when she is ready. And I promise ypu that if we do just that, that you can make no mistake" she said while placing her hand on his cheek.

He slowly looked up at her trough the tears that sliwly ran down his cheek. And he smiled at her, "you are going to be a amazing mother" he said while leaning more into her soft touch.

She smiled at him and nodded, "and you are going to be a amazing father" she confirmed him.

He nodded his head a little, and leaned in giving her a soft kiss. She kissed back and deepend it a little.

Soon he pulled away a little and smirked at her, "now let's go and see what other clothes you bought" he said with a grin while standing up.

She placed a hand on her chest and acted like she hurt, "what me buying clothes! After I said to you i wouldn't?! How dare you accuse me from that"

He raised his eyebrows at her and crossed his arms, "oh okay, so you wouldn't mind me going to the living room" he said with a smirk.

She tought back to the bags that were laying on the couch and sighed in defeat, "but in my defense I bought a shirt that says daddy's girl" she said while standing up too.

Jughead let out a laugh and wrapped his arms around her waist, "yeah yeah just show me"

Sooo that was that, sorry for...this. it wasn't great and all, but I tought it would be cute. Let me know what yoi tought, and reqeusts and Ideas are always welcome.

789 words.