Chapter One

~ Markisha POV~

I groaned at the loud banging at my door. I put my hand under my pillow and grabbed my phone; 8:00am Saturday March 14th. Who in the hell is up this early. The banging keep going so I stood up and  looked at myself. I have on a red tank-top, red & blue pajama pants & blue socks. I know your like socks ? Uhh yes i love to sleep in socks anyways. I walked towards my door and saw two notes. One was from my mom & step-father, the other was from my lil sisters. I read my mother's 1st.

Hey Kisha, your dad & i will be out until tomorrow i have a business meeting in L.A. and your father is going too. Your lil sisters will be at an friends house so you have the house all to yourself. There will be absolutely NO parties while we are gone but you can have a sleepover!

-Love Mom & Dad

Then a read my Little sisters

Dear Sister,

Its your loving sister Dana Here. Janiece & I are going to Jamie House until tomorrow. Uh that's it so uhm weee looveee yooouuuu :) !!! Byeeee

I crumbled up both letters and threw them away in the kitchen on my way to the door. When i opened the door stood Anna with her long brown hair, light skin, and light brown eyes. And LaRissa with her Mid-length black hair, brown skin with her glasses. "Boo whatcha doing?" Anna asked

"Uhmm sleeping. Its what most teenagers do on a Saturday at 8 in the morning." I replied

"Well get ready we are going to the mall." LaRissa said

I rolled my eyes & let them in.

"I forgot give me sometime to get my life together" I said and slowly walked to my room. I did that just to erik there nerves. When i got to my room, I took a quick shower and changed into my black skinny jeans, purple tank top,  my purple & black varsity jacket, my Jordan's and walked down the hallway putting my hair into a pony tail. Anna was wearing the same as me but in red and LaRissa but in blue. Great minds think alike :) "Ready to go?" i asked. They said yeah so we grabbed our bags & walked out the door. We rode in LaRissa car, she has a Mercedes that has an drop top. LaRissa and Anna sat in the front. Usually i sit in the passenger but i lost this bet with Anna so i have to sit in the back.

"What y'all wanna listen to?" LaRissa asked Anna and me

"It doesn't matter" i replied. LaRissa put in Unexpected Arrival.

"So did you break up with William?" i asked LaRissa

"How did you know?"

"She didn't but she knows now." Anna said

"What Happened?"

"He was kissing on some girl" she replied emotionless

"Awww , Are you okay?" i asked

"Yeah I'm fine my heart was taken by someone of the name Ray Ray" i laughed at her and so did Anna

"I'm being serious" she said

------------------------------------------

When we got to the mall we walked in and did what we always do. Go to Forever 21 , Polo & American Eagle, get some Chinese food, go to a few random stores & then get some ice cream and head back to the car.

---------------------------------------------

When we got back to the Apt. complex we all parted our different ways but some where in the mix of that Anna and LaRissa ended back at my house. "Así que mis amigos es lo que quieres para pasar la noche?" i asked and they nodded there heads quickly. We watched movies and listened to Mindless Behaviors "#1 Girl" album. Around seven thirty we ordered pizza and Anna took her shower. After she got out i went in and while i was taking my shower the girls got all the drinks, chips, and cookies out along with our pizza. We all had on the same black & purple mindless behavior shirt and basketball shorts to sleep in. We all got on the floor with blankets and started to eat and continued watching movies. Until LaRissa and Anna pulled out there cellphones.

"Time to prank call!" they cheered

"No, its not time to prank call people " i said with the same enthusiasm as they did.

"Come on Kisha you never wanna do it." Anna whinnied

I started cracking up at how they were acting. Then LaRissa pulled on my arm.

"Pretty please with Prodigy on top" she asked.

I blushed

"Ughhhh fine but just this one time" i said all they cheered. They both called 3 people and then looked at me.

"You turn" LaRissa sang while tossing the phone to me. Out of nowhere i started to feel really nervous. I shakily pressed some random numbers and put the phone on speaker. It rang 3 times before someone answered.

"Hello?" My heart stopped. I knew that voice. Ive heard it so many times it was familiar as my own. But is this even possible ? On my first prank call ever.

"Hello?" the voice asked again

"Uhmmm Hello .... Who is this" I asked back and looked up at the girls who had shocked expressions.

"Prodigy"

- Comment and Vote Please Its my first story and I would like feedback !