Chapter Five

Markisha POV

"Tf? This is my motherf -----

"Today you are going to learn the three R's. Okay look I'm going to need you to rephrase your sentence. Reevaluate your life and re-chose your words. Because I don't  want to hurt your feelings in-front of your 'crush'." I said.

"You're so ugly." the colored hair said.

"Is that the best you can do?" Anna said walking over.

"Tell me something I haven't heard."

"So y'all trying to gang me." colored said.

"Na , we just having a conversation with you." LaRissa said from across the room.

"Man , I don't even have time for this I'm out." the girl said then left.

I really don't like big shit talkers

"Why cant we be friends , why cant we be friends." Princeton started singing.

"Its okay prince we all know you like to spread the peace and try to sing." Anna said walking to the table.

"Thanks Kisha!" Prodigy said.

"Welcome , I guess." I said following her.

"Aw , well it was nice meeting you all and I think you should really let me get the digits." Ray said In general but it was more centered towards LaRissa.

"Yeah , we should keep in touch so um ---

"Don't try." Anna said cutting Roc off.

"Boys its time to leave" Walter said

"How long will we be in Tennessee Walt?" asked Princeton

"About a month or a month in a half all we really have to do is get you boys a place to stay." Walter said. So we told them some of the best hotels around and they picked one. The boys rode with us to there hotel. When we got there they checked in and we walked up to there room. They had gotten the presidential suite. After a while of talking and getting to know each other its was about 11:30 and we were about to head out but Walter stopped us. He told us that we should wait until the morning because it was pretty late. I was about to protest but Anna and LaRissa added me to a group conversation.

Anna - I agree with Walter we should stay.

Markisha - But we don't know them I mean they could do anything, just because there in Mindless Behavior doesn't mean there all good ! And plus you just trying talk to Roc.

LaRissa - True but I mean we might not even get the chance to do this ever again. And you know you want to talk to Prodigy!

Markisha - Maybe , but if I start to feel some type of way I'm leaving.

Anna - Okay

LaRissa - I just texted my dad and he said it was okay. But it took a lot of talking.

Anna - My aunt said it was okay.

Markisha - My mom said sure but my dad is tripping because they're boys and he is scared I'm going to come home pregnant.

Anna - Lol

LaRissa - Well I'm taking that as a yes, so we are all staying ?

Markisha - Yes

Anna - Yeah

After Walter talked to all us about the rules. We all sat in the living room and were having a movie night. Anna and Roc were cuddled up asleep on the couch as were LaRissa and Ray. Princeton was sleep in the bedroom because he said he slept wild and the couch wasn't going to cut it. Prodigy and I were laying on the floor with a couple of pillows and blankets in front of the TV. It was the end of some horror movie so we were just talking.

 "So what did you mean when you said you've been called ugly before?" he asked and I shrugged.

 "When I was about 6 I went to this summer camp and I had this male teacher and he used to always call me fat and said I was ugly or too dark and other stuff so I just started to believe what he said. I mean when your that young you believe anything someone tells you, Especially when the man was your uncle. Its people here and there that still call me ugly but I try to not let it affect me. "

"Don't listen to them Kisha, you're not ugly. No woman in the world is ugly. The only way a woman can be ugly is if they are ugly on the inside." Prodigy said and I laughed a little.

"How do you know I'm not?" I asked with a smirk and he smiled showing his jawline.

"Because I know you, and I know you're not."  I blushed.

"Thank you!" 

We talked for a little bit more before I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

-Comment

-Vote

-Fan me