Framed

Natsu was just getting back from a solo job in some distant village, and by solo I mean without Happy after his little buddy practicality begged to go on another mission with Wendy and Carla. And Natsu being the awesome bro that he is said..

"Sure thing Buddy! Go for it, I can handle this job no problem."

However the welcome he got was far from what he was expecting...

"No way! You guys can't really believe I did this!" Natsu shouted to his family

He had entered the Guild Hall to be met by nothing but glares and angry faces, confused he asked if everything was ok and if something was wrong. However the only responses he got were a slap from Lucy and Erza shoving a newspaper in his face. The headline was of a village devastated in a fire caused by a...a Pink Haired Fire Mage!

"Look guys I know I can be reckless but come on you know I would never do this!"

"Reckless isn't even the half of it." Erza growled

"You've caused far more damage than anyone else in this entire Guild." Gray spat out

"We've all seen how easily pissed off you get and how you just go straight to violence! You're always picking fights with others!" Lucy snapped

"But this...this is just too far!" she now had tears in her eyes.

"BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!!!" Natsu shrieked

"Come on guys! You know me better than this!" Natsu looked to everyone for help but no one gave it, everyone just scoffed and turned their heads.

"Guys please!" Natsu felt immense sorrow build up inside before turning to Master Makarov.

"Gramps! You believe me right!...Right?!"

The tiny guild master turned away from the fire dragon slayer refusing to look him in the eyes.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!! GUYS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!!" Natsu felt his heart begin to break

"IT WASN'T ME!!! I DIDN'T DO IT!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!! YOU'RE MY FAMILY!!! YOU KNOW ME!!! YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!" a choked sob escaped his lips.

"YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!"

He looked to everyone only to have them all turn their backs on him.

"...no..."

Natsu's heart shattered as he stood there...alone...his guild, his friends, his only family truly believed he was the monster in that article.

"...you-you really don't believe me...you really think I did it..."

He gritted his teeth, hands clenched as the anger and sadness filled his now shattered heart

"WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE GUILD BEING A FAMILY?!?!?!" He shrieked finally catching everyone's attention

"WHAT HAPPENED TO TREATING EVERYONE WITH RESPECT?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO FAIRNESS?!?!?! ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO ASK ME MY SIDE OF THE STORY?!?!?!"

"THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN!!!"

Erza shouted, stomping her foot, causing Natsu to take a step back. She stomped up to him getting all in his face before shoving the article back in front of him.

"Unless you know another pink haired fire wizard with the capabilities to cause this much damage, then this is clearly you in the photograph." she glared at him with deep hatred in her eyes.

"And this village wasn't too far from the exact same one you took that solo mission on. All. By. Your. Self. You normally take Happy with you on every job you take including solo ones. It's funny how he wasn't with you for this one."

"That's because he wanted to go on a mission with Wendy and Carla! We all know how he feels about her so I let him go! But how does that have anything to do with this?!" Natsu growled

"It's relevant because the one time Happy isn't with you...the one time you are completely alone, this happens!" pressing the paper farther into his face.

"There is nothing for you to say! The evidence is clear as day! You are no Fairy Tail wizard Natus...you're a 'MoNSTeR'." Erza stood there growling at Natsu as the young dragon slayer held his head down in silence.

"So that's it?..." he spoke softly "You're not even going to bother..."

Natsu felt completely betrayed, the people he once called family now call him a 'monster'.

"I always believe that a guild was more than just a team..." his voice choked as tears and sobs filled the room

"That we were a family...that we would love and respect each other, that we should never turn our backs on others. Guilds mates are supposed to have each other's backs to look out for one another and give help to anyone who needs it." He was now shaking as he looked up to everyone with tear filled eyes, the betrayal written all over his face.

"I thought you guys were my family...but I guess I was wrong..."

Suddenly a few members started to feel a twinge of guilt upon hearing those words. Natsu sucked in a breath before screaming.

"IF THIS IS HOW YOU ALL FEEL THEN FINE!!! YOU'RE NOT MY FAMILY ANYMORE!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!"

Natsu stood tall still glaring at everyone

"I...I QUIT FAIRY TAIL!!!"

Loud gasps filled the room as they all stared at Natsu in disbelief.

"YOU'RE NOT THE FAIRY TAIL I USED TO LOVE!!! IF THIS IS WHAT IT'S GOING BE LIKE FROM NOW ON!!! IF THIS IS HOW FAIRY TAIL IS GOING TO TREAT THEIR 'FAMILY' THEN I DON'T WANT ANY PART OF IT ANYMORE!!! YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LIARS!!!"

Natsu turned on his heels and ran out the door, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"...I hate Fairy Tail..."