Chapter 3

Chapter 3

He can't! No no, I don't want this! This is such a sinful thing he's doing! But...this feels so good. Oh no, I need to get away right now!

"Ahhh!" I scream as loud as I can to scare Kenny off of me. It works. I run out of the shower stall quickly grabbing my clothes and head to the coach's office to lock myself in. Luckily it is empty and I dress up. I can't help but to cry and fall to the cold, tiled floor. This needs to stop. Kenny keeps pushing it too far! Why? Ah, I've realized that I'm semi erect. Stupid wiener getting worked up for that old Kenny. Suddenly a knock on the door is heard. Oh hamburgers! I stand up and look through the window to see that it's the coach much to my relief. I unlock the door and allow coach Tyson to come into his office. "Hello there, boy! What are you doing in my office?" I recompose myself and smile sweetly. "I was just looking for this little roly poly bug I was chasing around!" "You telling me the truth, son? You look pretty damn tired." Ah, I was hoping he wouldn't comment on that. "A-actually, may I go to the nurse?" I really need to rest for a bit. "Go on ahead." I thank him and rush out of his office. As I make my way towards the gym's entrance, a hand firmly grabs my shoulder. "Butters, where are you going?" I don't even dare to turn to look at those blue eyes. "I uh, I'm going to the n-nurse. I don't feel well." "Do you want me to take you?" "N-no!" I shake off his hold and run through the doors and down the hall. I really don't want to see or be near Kenny! Was he going to rape me earlier? I may be in love with him, but I don't want my body taken away by force by him!

..........
I'm in the nurser's office, laying down on one of the beds. The nurse is calling my mom for her to pick me up because I had a fever of 102.5. But that was because of Kenny! I was so flustered but I must be cool by now. What a day this has turned out to be. "Hello, how may I help you?" Sounds like another student is here. The student's respond sounds muffled...Just like Kenny... Oh no. Please God, please don't let it be that blonde beauty! My prayers are ignored as the familiar figure lays down to the bed next to me. I try my best to ignore his presence. Okay, Butters. Just calm down and maybe he won't notice you at all! I rub my knuckles together, a usual habit. My eyes shut and I try to focus my breathing. All of sudden I hear what I think is crying. Kenny is crying? "I'm so fucking stupid." Well, I wonder what's wrong with him? Thank goodness there is a curtain separating his bed from mine. I turn to look at his silhouette through the curtain. "I really need to control myself. I'm such a slut, I swear to god." I keep quiet to listen to more of his ranting. "Damn it, I guess right now I just have to do it." Do what? I hear a bit of fumbling. "Fuck, Butters." W-what? He isn't touching himself now is he? "Ah, ah, Butters." He's moaning my name! He's touching his wiener! I continue to listen to his moans and groans. His breathing intensifies. "Mmh...ah, ah, Butters, that feels so good. Fuck..." I can feel myself getting turned on by this moment. Oh no no no!