Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~As the movie starts, whispered words crawl into my ears. "You like me don't you, Butters Stotch?"~

What? What did he just say? He couldn't have, could he? I can't speak. All I can do is stare into the beautiful blonde's sapphire orbs. "Butters, you like me. Am I right?" Oh hamburgers. I immediately stand up a rush out of the theater room into the bathroom. Thank goodness no one else is in here. I wash my face in the sink, crying. I really don't know why I'm crying to be honest. My emotions are way out of control right now I guess. As I regain my composure, I start to think about what Kenny said. He will probably make fun of me and tell everyone at school so I can get beat up. Oh sweet Jesus, my parents will definitely ground me for life if they hear about this! Sniffling, I proceed to a bathroom stall so I can cry my eyes out for an hour. That's when I feel a harsh push and hear the stall lock. Behind me is Kenny, pinning my hands against the wall inside this narrow stall. My first instinct is to feel fear, my eyes widen. "K-Kenny, d-don't hurt me please!" "Buttercup, you never answered me." He releases his grip on me and gently strokes my cheek. I turn away, yelping quietly. Why is he touching me like that? It makes me feel uncomfortable. Makes me feel that sinful feeling. I can't be around him any longer. I swiftly unlock the door and run out, leaving Kenny all alone at the cinema.

Once I'm home, I'm already in my room and crying on my bed. Kenny, why are you doing this to me? I try so hard to resist touching myself, but lust got the better of me. I slowly slide my hand down my pants and rub my throbbing "little fella". I'm so sorry, Kenny, but I can't help myself. If he ever found out that I practically masturbate to him he'll never let me live it down. I rub faster, saying that all too familiar name. "K-Kenny. K-Kenny. Ahhn!" My body shudders and jolts in my blissful release. All I can do now is cry myself to sleep.

Today is Friday. Finally time for the weekend. As I'm about to get out of bed, my cell phone beeps a cute tone. Text message. I turn on my pink iPhone to see that the text is from Kenny. I immediately am overcome with feelings of sadness and embarrassment. Surprisingly, the text read:
-hey. I'm sry if I made u cry. I didn't mean it. Can I come over so we can walk 2 school 2gether? Xoxo,Kenny"
I blush. I'm able to smile a little as I reply.
-yes please.
I guess my text sounded a little desperate but it's okay. At least we'll be able to talk things out which is what I really want to do. I rush over to my bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine.

As I'm getting dressed, the doorbell rings. Ah! He's here already! I quickly pull on a hello kitty tank top and put on a light blue jacket and zip it up. Next goes up my gray skinny jeans then I slip right into my pink vans. I grab my backpack and rush down the stairs to open the front door. Kenny has put his hood back on. "G-good morning, K-Kenny." I think he smiles and gives out his hand to me. Does he want me to hold his hand? I walk out and shut the door behind me before taking hold of his inviting hand. Kenny takes his hood off with his free hand. "I'm sorry about yesterday, my little butterfly." He leads into walking. "But I know you like me." Still holding his hand and walking, I fumble with my words. "Um, I g-guess so. I d-do like you a lot, y-you're a g-great friend K-Kenny!" He sighs. "That's not what I meant." I know what he means but I don't want to tell him how I feel! Unfortunately, I choose to remain silent for the rest of our walk.

Our first class is gym so we walk together into the boys' locker room. We're early so we are the only two students in there. I really don't like this awkward silence but I guess it beats sounding like an idiot. Kenny and I open our lockers to take out our gym uniforms. As I close mine, he grabs hold of my wrist and drags me to one of the showers in the back. "K-Kenny! What are you doing?" His thin finger places itself on my lips to quiet me. "Maybe you'll answer me now." With that, the blonde strips me of my attire and takes away my gym uniform only to toss them in a hamper outside the shower stall. I'm only in my black hello kitty boxers. Blushing furiously, I try so hard to escape but the taller blonde grabs my hand and pulls me to the floor. He stares me down with those beautiful blue eyes of his. Hands in pockets, Kenny leans down to meet my warm face. He smirks and licks his lips. Oh hamburgers! What is he planning to do to me? Before I can speak, my lips come into contact with another pair of soft lips. I can't think straight. My mind is going into a fuzz. Oh no, I can feel myself getting hot down there. Oh no no no! Please, not in front of Kenny! As the beautiful blonde releases my lips, I hear him chuckle. "Well my little butterfly, looks like you're as horny as I am. You may look innocent but apparently you're not really that innocent, hm?" My reaction is to cry and cover my face. "I'm so sorry, K-Kenny! I'm a dirty little boy! I-I'm so embarrassed! P-please don't hate me!" Through my bawling, Kenny drops to his knees to give me another kiss. "Buttercup, I could never hate someone as cute as you." Does he really mean it? I don't believe what I am-huh? Ah, his hand is going down my pants! He can't! No no, I don't want this! This is such a sinful thing he's doing! But...this feels so good. Oh no, I need to get away right now!