Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Mmh...ah, ah, Butters, that feels so good. Fuck..." I can feel myself getting turned on by this moment. Oh no no no!

Oh no! If he continues touching himself, I'm gonna come right here in my pants! My mom will think i peed myself and I'll be grounded for sure. Should I risk Kenny molesting me or get grounded. Well, I guess it's no contest, huh? "S-Stop it, Kenny!" The curtains is swept aside as I'm face to face with those gorgeous blue eyes. "Butters?!" I cringe at his shocked tone, but try to remain calm. "K-Kenny, why were you d-doing that?" He looks away. "Doing what?" "T-touching yourself!" The nurse comes inside the bed area. "Mr. Stotch? Your mother is here." Oh thank you, Jesus! I hop off the bed and look back at Kenny. He's caught staring at me and he immediately looks the other way. What an odd fella. All of sudden he's being shy? Hmm.

........................................................
It's about 4:00 PM and I'm simply laying in my bed playing mindless games on my phone. I've been thinking about Kenny all day and now I'm in sort of a tight spot. As much as I want him to touch and caress me, I know he's just doing that out of his sexual nature. Why, I bet he even tries to molest Kyle! I sure don't want to be a toy. I know he's just messing with me. Like at the movies for example, he said he knows I like him. Kenny is just trying to get me embarrassed. My phone beeps. A text message. I look at my phone screen and of course, Kenny sent a text.

-hey. I brought you something. I'm on my way to your house.

Why is he coming? Why did he even get me anything? I don't want that sex driven fella to come to my house! Hesitantly, I reply.

-okay

I sit up, tossing my phone aside in my bed and stretch. Today has made me tired and I just realized I'm still in my school clothes. Before Kenny gets here, I decide to change into more comfortable clothing. My closet welcomes me with a bunch of pastel colored clothing. Hmm, I guess I'll wear an oversized hello kitty sweater and hello kitty shorts! Yeah, yeah. I'm obsessed with hello kitty but if Kenny can be obsessed with boobs, why can't I be obsessed with a japanese cat mascot? As I'm finished dressing, a knock is heard. Well he got here pretty quick, huh? I turn around with my hands behind my back and head tilted down slightly. "H-hi there, K-Kenny." Kenny is wearing a plain white T-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. It's nice to see him without his parka on. "Hey, buttercup. Here, I got you this." He hands out a small basket filled with candy. All the candy are wrapped in cute pastel paper and there's even candy in a little hello kitty container! I gently accept the present and thank him. "Aw jeez, t-thanks! Y-you know how m-much I like candy, don't ya?" "Sure do." Kenny allows himself to sit on my bed. "You sure do love Hello Kitty, huh?" He comments as he slides his hand over my Hello Kitty sheets. "Y-yeah..." I decide to set caution to the wind and sit next to Kenny, basket filled with candy still in my hands. He chuckles. "It's cute that you like some Japanese cat." Im not really sure what to make of this so I say nothing. Before things get more awkward, I offer to do something. "So, uh, do y-you want to play some video games or something, K-Kenny?" The blonde turns to me and smiles. "Actually, could we just sit here and talk?" Darn, that's the last thing I want to do but if it pleases him, I guess I could settle for it. "O-okay, what do you want t-to talk about?" I ask him this as I take a piece of candy and unwrap it. I pop it into my mouth and smile at the sweetness of it. "Mmm!" I couldn't help but to let that out. "Is it good?" "Yeah! It's really sweet and yummy!" I swear I thought I saw a smirk on Kenny's face. He suddenly pats my head. "Just like you, Buttercup." I blush and look away from him. He just loves to tease me, huh? "Anyways, what I want to talk about is you and me." I question him. "W-what do you mean?" "You know, us to be a couple." I practically choke on my piece of candy. "W-what?! A c-couple?!" A finger is placed on my lip in order to silence me. "Butters, I'm in love with you. I know you think I've been teasing you just for the sexual things but that's not true. I may be a titty fanatic, but I've fallen for you." The words won't come out of mouth. I don't even know what to say. All I can do is embrace Kenny into a tight hug and start crying. "W-why didn't y-you tell me sooner, K-Kenny?"