Overflow (pref)

Overflow (pref):

Harry: You and your boyfriend Harry were on a date. You were in a restaurant eating some fajitas when you feel like someone is stabbing you. You instantly clutch you stomach. "Are you okay kitten?". "Yah. I think I just ate too much.". He nods and you guys keep talking. You get another sharp pain." Harry imma go use the bathroom.". "Okay. Are you alright?". You nod and head to the bathroom. You go into the bathroom and see blood all over your underwear. Oh no oh no oh no. You search your purse but don't see any products that can help you. A mother and a daughter walks in and through the crack I see her hand her daughter a pad. "Um. Excuse me.". "Yes? Hello?" The mothers says. "This is super embarrassing, but can i...can I have one please?". She chuckles "Of course. We've all been there before.". "Thank you so much .".

Niall: You and your best friend Niall are hanging out at his place. (The guys are out.). You were on your period but didn't think much of it. You had everything you needed. You and Niall were cuddling watching The Outsiders. You started dozing off on Nialls shoulder. He pulled you closer and had his arm around your waist. "Get up love." "Mmm.". "You need to go change... into some pajamas.". " I didn't bring anything.". "I'll give you some boxers and a shirt.". "Ok." . You get up to follow Niall, but you see blood all over your jeans and on Nialls couch. Your face instantly turns red. When Niall notices your not following him he turns around. "I-im so so so sor-". "Its fine. Don't be embarrassed. You go get cleaned up. I'll clean it up.". "Thank you Niall." . He came up and gave you a Horan hug. "Uhh. Niall. I'm probably getting...you..dirty.". "I don't care." He said nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck.

Zayn: You and Zayn were going on a road trip. You have been driving for about 3 hours now and still had a long ways to go. You weren't going anywhere in particular. Just driving and staying in whatever hotel you found. You were singing songs when you looked down to your phone. Instead you over look your phone and see blood. "Babe. Are you okay. You looked freaked ou-.". He looks over to you. "Uhm. We can pull over at the Walmart and get you some stuff.". You nod. You open your door but before you can get out Zayn steps in front of you. He puts his oversized hoodie on you so it covers the blood. He smiles at you and takes care of you.

Liam: You and Liam were on a movie date. You wanted to watch a movie at home, but he insisted on the theater. In the middle of the movie you put your hands in your lap. You fell something. You thought you had spilled your drink. Then you realized and tour eyes widen in shock. It was too quiet to tell Liam. The while theater would hear. "Liam follow me.". You both got up and you asked Liam for your jacket and he gladly gave it to you. "Whats wrong (y/n)?". " I got my period and it looks like I exploded.". "Lets go home and take care of that then.". He said pressing a kiss into your temple.

Louis: You and Louis were having a shopping day. You were in Hollister when you best friend Louis wrapped his arms around your waist. You jump but he continues to put his jacket around you. He wispers in your ear "Im sorry. You just had a um...accident and I didn't want any fans to see.". You wisper back "Aww. Thanks Lou, but now they're gonna think we're dating." . "Im pretty sure Emily will understand.". Emily is Louis girlfriend. She super nice and they are endgame. "Lets go home or the bathroom to fix this.".