𝖔𝖓𝖊

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓'
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  TW: contains mentions of potential sexual abuse, murder, alcohol, drugs, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc

TW: contains mentions of potential sexual abuse, murder, alcohol, drugs, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc.

Tiera [TEE-air-ruh]

Friday's were Tiera's favorite day of the week. Not only did the day bring an easy school day leading to the weekend but it was also her rest day. Friday's allowed for the teen girl to sleep in and not have to wake up at six to get to school so she can start track practice. Tiera loved running, she just didn't like that if she didn't finish practice on time, she'd either have to take a super quick shower in the lockers or wear ounces of perfume to cover her body odor.

High-waisted midi fit moss green cheetah print skirt with a side split matched with a random black men's graphic tee tucked in and a chunky black belt with a hanging gold chain - cute, right? The outfit makes Tiera feel extra special, she opted out from wearing her black vans for black chunky boots and took time in braiding her bleach blonde hair into two Dutch braids.

Over the years of running track Tiera had her days where she would dress up with extra flare after practices but most days she'd just wear jeans, a tank top, and a black zip-up hoodie. No matter the outfit Tiera carried her shoulders down, her neck long, thought 'MURDER', and walked like a queen. With her poise set tall Tiera makes her way over to Eiffel who was already walking the school ground with Brandon, Chase, and Lucas.

Eiffel saw Tiera walking their way and calls out for her, "Val! Loving this look!"

Yup, 'Val' is what everyone at school calls Tiera and she didn't hate it, but she also didn't love it. She did prefer Val over people calling her Valerie when her middle name is actually Valeria. Or as Tiera sometimes referred to as her whole eight grade year.

Tiera keeps a smile on her face and places her phone in the side pocket of her brown leather satchel, "Morning Eiffel, boys. Were y'all just standing here waiting for me?"

"The sun's hitting my good side," Eiffel replies making Tiera shake her head with a grin making it onto her face

"Come on," Tiera laughs knowing their first classes weren't anywhere near where they stood

Eiffel listens, places her hands in her black puffer vest extending out her elbow for Tiera to loop her arm through and when she does they start making their way across the campus. The way Eiffel carried herself had a vibe that Tiera loved because it gave her the confidence to walk past people who stopped so they can walk rather than them having to stop for the students to walk past them.