𝖙𝖜𝖔

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓'
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  TW: contains mentions of potential sexual abuse, murder, alcohol, drugs, swearing, semi graphic scenes, etc

  TW: contains mentions of potential sexual abuse, murder, alcohol, drugs, swearing, semi graphic scenes, etc. 

  Tiera [TEE-air-ruh] 

Tiera didn't know where she was driving to, so she followed the directions Chase's phone was speaking out. The only problem was Tiera wasn't good at following spoken directions so at every red light she'd glace over at the map to understand the directions. Tiera arrives on the street where she double parks not thinking she'd be getting off with them but when Karolina asks if she was going to get off them then, she felt she couldn't say no. So correctly parking her car she walks out with the two ex-friends who were walking up the pathway of the Wilder residence.

Seeing Gert and a younger girl standing at the door way makes Tiera feel like she was intruding on something that didn't have a calming vibe. The five of them all waited at the doorstep for someone, preferably Alex, to answer the door and he does. Alex was surprised to see his old friends and confused at the extra person but none the less he was happy.

"We all got your text," Chase remarks as he holds up his phone the screen being the group photo Alex had sent them, one Tiera had never seen making her feel like if she just ran back to her car they wouldn't notice

"Manipulative, sending that photo," Gert snapped as she leans on the doorway not ecstatic to be there, none of them were

"But effective, since you're almost all here," Alex grins as he stands happy in front of them all with his hand still on the door's nob having yet to invite anyone inside his home

The sound of someone walking towards them from behind, makes the group turn to face the street to be met with Nico who looked like she was previously crying as her mascara and under eyeliner was smudged, "Room for one more?"

"I feel like I should be asking that," Tiera mumbles playing with the sleeves of her zip up hoodie

Yet everyone welcomed her inside not letting her stand outside in the night alone. After all inside was warm even if the house was too big for only three people living in it. Tiera felt strange walking through the house along with the rest of the ex-friends but entering the guest room she was surprised. Inside the room there was at least five boxes of pizza on the table, a bunch of water bottles, soda bottles and then to the side there were board games.

Everyone, except Alex and Nico sat down on the sofas in the room and that's when the room was filled with awkwardness. Tiera leaned back on the couch she shared with Chase, while wanting to reach out for a slice of pizza as Alex rambled on about the many types of pizza he ordered.