𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓'
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓' 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

TW: contains mentions of murder, alcohol, drugs, swearing, etc.

Tiera [TEE-air-ruh]

With a yawn, Tiera walks onto the track field ready for practice only to be met with a fairly empty field. There was only one other teammate making the blonde walk over to the brunette, "Hey. Where's everyone?"

With a sigh Cam looks up from her phone, "Practice was canceled because of Open House"

"Seriously?" Tiera asks pulling out her phone to check if she had missed the message "Since when?"

"Um apparently since two days ago," Cam replies annoyed that she had also missed the announcement "Ima just head into the lockers and do my make up"

Not wanting to be alone Tiera asks, "Think you can do mine?"

"As long I choose the colors," Cam says with a shrug of her shoulders up for the challenge to procrastinate doing someone else's make-up rather than doing homework. Their time together wasn't awkward, not even when they just stayed silent did it get awkward, they were just so used to being in the same locker room and each others presence

Cam made Tiera's blue eyes pop with a dark smokey eyeshadow look with a hint of orange-pink - not once did she feel like a raccoon or someone with bloodshot eyes. Lucky for Tiera she had brought the perfect outfit to go with the make-up look; a black ribbed tank top, light blue relaxed boyfriend jeans, and sandals with a back strap.

Really settling into the whole grunge/emo vibe the make up gave.

Since it was open house later that day their coach had always stressed that when they were around parents, they should wear their track windbreakers. Which worked for Tiera because her creep teachers called her out for wearing a top that didn't have a strap thicker than two fingers.

Tierra walks around the campus not knowing how to waste the time till class started. Normally she'd be with Eiffel, but that ship sank a long time ago, and being with the rich reunited teens in public at school wasn't something she was used to. Which is why as she cut through the grass to walk through the courtyard, she spots the teens huddled in a circle, and surprisingly it was Gert who called out her name inviting her over.

Hesitantly Tiera makes her way over to teens and with a greeting smile on her face apologizes, "Hey, sorry about leaving the party without a word. Chase told me y'all got the video data, so what's happening with that?"