Kissing My Ex ✔️

Guardians of Freecaster High #1
"That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore."

"If I didn't care, Alexis, then why is it I can't touch another girl unless I'm imagining you?" He pushes against me, trapping me against the wall, his minty beer breath skating across my lips.

"J-Jace, you don't have t-to do this," I stammer, already losing the fight as my body melts against his.

Jace's hand moves to trace his thumb across my bottom lip. "Why do I obsess about kissing you again? Why do memories of holding you still haunt me?" His face pinches in agony. "Why can't I do the right fucking thing and leave you alone?"
_______________________________________________
Alexis 'Lexi' Young has four goals; pass her senior year of high school, buy her own wheels, get accepted to culinary school, and forget that her ex-boyfriend ever existed.

Seems easy enough, right? Nope! Not when the school across town burns to the ground and all the students are sent to her school. Included in those new students is none other than Jace Hall, Lexi's ex, and his motorcycle riding, street fighting, off the wall friends.

As for Jace, he'll forever regret breaking Lexi's heart, but it was either that or put her in the line of danger. Now that she's in arms reach, staying away is a lot harder to do. Especially when everything she does drives him crazy. But being part of the Guardians means trouble is never far behind, and getting close to Lexi again could put a target on her back.

She wants to resist old temptations and protect her heart.

He wants nothing more than to pull her close and keep her safe.

But are you ever really safe when kissing your ex?

Author: ChelseaFrey
Status: Completed