Billionaire's Seduction

#2 ▪ Guns & Roses series

❝You know you want me, little assassin.❞

I scoffed and pushed his hand away from my face, taking a few staggering steps back to distance the space between us.

❝No, I don't.❞

He smirked. That panty-dropping smirk and my breath hitched. Brown eyes penetrated into mine as they sparkled with amusement and playfulness.

❝How long will you deny the attraction?❞

*
She was deadly, dangerous, seductive. She could bring anyone down to their knees in a matter of seconds. Her aura emitted sensuality, it was men's greatest weakness. If your file was on her desk, you'd be dead within 24 hours.

He was mysterious, cold, terrifying. His name made you shiver in fear and one look from him would make you wish you were dead. He radiated power, it was what made him a strong leader. If you crossed passed with him, you could guarantee to be dead soon along with all your loved ones.

Two dangerous paths should never have crossed but they do and that's all because his file lands on her desk.

The Assassin. The Mafia boss. And throw in some betrayal, violence and a whole bunch of seduction. What do you get?

Well, you'll just have to read and find out.

[Contains mature language and suggested scenes]

▪Can be read as a stand alone

Author: @ImaWandererxo
Status: Completed