Knox's Girl (Carmichael Series #1)✔️

"Get the fuck out of my house!" my dad shouted.  

"Gladly. But, before I go, I have just one thing to say; you've never been a good father. You've always treated Poppy and her mother like absolute shit."  

"You know nothing about being a father, you little prick!" 

"Yeah? Well, your innocent little girl calls me daddy when I fuck her from behind, so that's close enough for me," Knox spat before hauling me out of my seat and leaving.  

*** 

Ever since Poppy Nicole was little, she's been a shy girl with a heart of pure gold. Her innocence is glaringly obvious and she has nothing but the best intentions for everyone on her mind. Everyone has always loved the sweet-minded girl.  

Knox Carmichael is Charleston, South Carolina's resident bad boy and infamous hell-raiser. He's been on a first-name basis with law enforcement since the young age of ten-years-old. Before his parents became fed up and sent him away to military school when he was fourteen, one of Knox's favorite pass times was taunting his one and only Poppy.  

Poppy's life was going great. Fantastic even. She was accepted into the local university aside her best friend - and Knox's little sister - Kiara and she couldn't wait to get a start on her nursing studies. But then life takes a turn for the worst as the devil himself shows up unannounced to their dorm just as the girls are unpacking their belongings. Poppy hopes that Knox has grown up and put an end to his torturous ways. If only she knew just how wrong she actually was. If only she knew he was back for one thing, and one thing only.

To take what is, and always has been, rightfully his; Poppy.

Author: @AuthorrUnknown
Status: Completed