4️⃣. Katsuki Bakugo

hiya! before i start, i wanna apologize for the inactivity w posting.
i am currently taking a break from social media so that's why i'm absent on my socials
this is a request, so it's gonna be a little more specific with the reader description.
————
TW: trouble with eating (possible ED triggers), struggle with body image, and swearing/mature language

Female reader (she/her)

^^^^^^^^^

Silently sitting at lunch, you watch your boyfriend argue with Denki for the 10th time this week. It was entertainment for all the others at the table, but you never really like it when he yells.

"The amount of stupidy at this fucking table" Mina scoffed looking at the two boys then looking at you, "Wish we could ditch em!"

You gave out a quiet dry laugh, "..Yeah"

Mina examined you for a little, noticing your shut out behavior. It wasn't uncommon, she knew what you were like but it seemed something was buggin' you.

"Everything alright Y/N?" she poked lightly at your shoulder while leaning in a little, giving a hard glare.

"Yeah," Kirishima covered his mouth as he was chewing his food, "Kinda quiet, don't tell me it's that blonde idiot! What'd he do now?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Sigh. Here it comes

"I'LL KICK YOUR AS-"

Bakugo was quickly interrupted as Denki's hand slapped on-top of his mouth, silencing him.

"Silence, bitch", a laugh being forced to stay in by Denki as he said this

In a matter of a second, he cried out as Bakugo harshly shut his mouth on his hand

"OW- WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU INSANE?" He waved his hand in the air hoping it would help the pain ware off, "DO YOU JUST GO AROUND BITING PEOPLE?!"

Bakugo wiped his mouth on a nearby tissue. "No, I'd probably be taken to some fucking veterinarian, they'd think I'm some wild dog."

"Uh- Yeah, you are. I've got literal proof right here for that!" Denki presented the light teeth marks on the back on his hand, "Anyone who saw this would put a muzzle on you.. again!"

"Relax dork, it's not even that bad." He slapped his hand away, shaking his head

Bakugo was never an openly caring type, he only really showed that he cared if something was really serious. And for this, he didn't give two shits if Denki started crying.

Kirishima sighed in disappointment, looking at the both of them. "Can you not do this at lunch? And dude, you didn't even notice how your girl's feeling!"

Your head shot up, heart racing a little. "What? I'm good!"

Your blonde boyfriend paused for a second, looking at your fidgeting moments. He hesitated before he turned to Denki and started yelling,

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, IF YOU WEREN'T BEING SUCH A LOID OBNOXIOUS IDIOT-"

"That's hypocritical" Mina crossed her arms, "Take blame on your own actions."