Chapter 2

Hello!!

Here is the next chapter

Enjoy Reading 💝

Juhi: Mom can we put these veils on our head to cover our faces??

Supriya: Of course beta you can. I can understand our daughters want to tease the grooms.

Neela: Yeah good idea, l choosed Vidhyut for Avni. I know he will keep my daughter Avni always happy.

Juhi's smile faded

Yes, it's Avni weds Vidhyut
&
Neil weds Juhi

Radom aunty: Priest is calling the brides down.

Two beautiful brides covered with veils arrived in the pavilion ( mandap). There were two seperate pavilion for the Avni & Juhi.

Suddenly lights went off

Shweta: oh gods what happened to lights? Because of sweat my makeup will get ruin. Prakash ji do something

Bebe: My dear Madam Madonna today is your son's wedding not yours so calm down. Even if you look like dayan no body will notice you.

Prakash : Exactly Shweta ji, by the way you are looking very pretty.

Shweta's cheeks turned into tomato.

Shweta: Thank you ji 😌

Fortunately lights came back, grooms were already sitting & brides too sat with them. Grooms were having sehra & brides were having veils. Priest started chanting mantras. Their marriage started.....

**

Priest: Now it's time to give 7 promises to each other. The couples will pray to God for the healthy & prosperous life - the 7 vows.

Seven promises

The First Vow:

The Grooms vow to brides that he will be responsible for providing the nourishment, welfare and happiness to the wife and the children.

The Brides vow to the groom that she will take care of the family and household and will share his responsibility as her own.

The Second Vow:

The Grooms vow to brides that he will remain loyal and faithful to his wife and will stand by her throughout the thick and thins of life. He will be with her providing mental, physical and financial stability and security to her and family.

The Brides vow to the grooms that she will willingly share the responsibility by helping him in every possible way and be ready to endure all with courage and strength.

The Third Vow:

The Grooms vow to brides that he will work hard putting all his efforts to bring wealth and prosperity in the house and giving education to their children.

The Bride vow to the grooms that she will act responsibly in maintaining the resources and devote her love exceptionally to her husband and all other men would be secondary in her life. She will be loyal throughout life, maintaining chastity.