Chapter 5

Heyyyy everyone!!

So enjoy the chapter 5

Shower your love through inlined comments❤💬

Two months passed Avneil bond increased, it was a holiday hence Avneil were lazily laying on the bed. Neil was shirtless and Avni kept her head on his chest listening her favourite music- his heartbeat.

Neil: Avni

Avni: hmm

Neil: Avni do you remember on our marriage day once I told you that getting married to you was my biggest mistake in life. But today I want to say that getting married to you was a fortunate mistake while I want to do again and again.

Avni looked at him with a shimmery eyes.

Neil: So Avni Neil Khanna, will you marry me once again with all the rituals ?

Avni: (teasingly) Wait let me think. Should I take risk of marrying you again?

Neil: Of course, because you don't have any choice. I am your dear husband.

Avni: Yes I will marry you once again. Neil, I wonder because of Juhi and Vidyut we got married. They brought us together.

Neil: Yeah because of them, we landed as husband and wife. We should say a special thank you to them. We will go to our honeymoon.

Avni cheeks turned crimson red

Neil: woooh look my wifey is blushing, we will go to Switzerland.

Avni: l wanted to go Switzerland long back.

Neil: l know, hence l decided we both Juhi & Vidhyut will go to Switzerland after our remarriage.

Avni smiled

After one week Avneil decided that this time to get marry once again with all the rituals. Starting from Mehendi, Sangeet, haldi & finally their marriage.

They wore same colour dresses in all the ceremony and Avni's head with adorned with sindor (vermillion). This shows the pretty lady is already taken by Neil Khanna. Finally the big day came, the wedding day.

Neil came with a grand baraat, his family and friends were dancing joy fully. He entered the mansion, Neela ma did the aarti.

Priest was chanting mantras and Neil was eagerly waiting for his beautiful bride. A light twinkling sound of anklets are heard from the staircase & Neil directly looked at the direction of Avni. She is truly an epitome of beauty, looking more gorgeous with a  angelic face. Neil's heart started to beat faster. He was lost in his lady love's land. His face was lit with the happiness. Finally she came wearing red and golden lehenga looking drop beautiful. He was memerized  by the beauty.

"The true beauty of a bride lies in the eyes of the groom."