Chapter 3

Heyyyy!!

Here is the chapter 3

Enjoy Reading ❤🤗

Bebe: See beta, I can only suggest you to stay happily with your respective partners. Neil's destiny was with Avni. We can't change anything.

Avni: (hurt) Juhi it means you knew everything, you purposely told me sit in this pavilion (Mandap) .

Flashback

(When lights went off, Juhi was standing beside Avni)

Juhi: Avni, Vidhyut is sitting on that pavillion, you are suppose to go that side.

Avni: Okay

Flashback ends

Juhi: ( lowered head) Yes, I knew everything Avi. I and Vidhyut wanted to marry each other but our parents didn't supposed us.

Vidhyut: We love each other. Neil and Avni, we never wanted to hurt you guys but we didn't had any option.

Avni: Like seriously? Playing with our feelings... Juhi, at least you had told me once about Vidhyut, I would have happily broke my marriage with him.

Juhi: I wanted to say you everything, but couldn't, so sorry dear. You promised me you will not get angry.

Avni: Juhi, you are my best friend. I can never be angry on you. I am hurted that you didn't even trust me.

Vidhyut: Avni, Neil is an amazing guy. He will keep you happy. He will stay with you in every phase of your life. He is your husband, your soul mate.

Neil: Noooo, I am not her husband. Initially I was not ready to get married but  Bebe.... Bebe forced me to do so. When finally I got ready, I got betrayed from my wife. Wow! Avni, Juhi and Vidhyut, what a drama! but I am not impressed.

Neil was clapping his hands like a mania.

Avni: Try to understand Neil, I am shocked too! I didn't knew anything, believe me.

Neil: Why should I believe you, my life got ruined, I am not going to accept you as my wife.

Neil brought the name board from outside the mansion.

Neil: Avni Mehta oops Avni Neil Khanna, read this.

Avni: Ne...Neil...

Neil: (cuts Avni) I said read this.

Avni: Neil weds Juhi and Vidhyut weds Avni.

Neil: So what, you are doing over Juhi's place.

Neela: (joining her hands in front of Khanna family) Please accept my  daughter. My Avni is not at fault. It was my mistake. I choose Vidhyut for her. She was not ready for marriage but I insisted her.

Bebe: Neela calm down, we are ready to accept your daughter. From today on wards Avni is our daughter.

Neil angrily went  outside 

Prakash: Give Neil some time later he will regret his mistake.

Supriya and Ragini were throwing daggers through eyes to Juhi & Vidhyut.

Ragini: (glaring) Chalo Maharaja & Maharani apna mahal mein.

Juhi: ( to Supriya) Mom

Supriya: Go from here Juhi.

Supriya went, Avni was standing still with no emotion. She wonders why only she? What was her mistake?

Neela came near Avni