𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ✰ 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏

«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»

I wake up as the sun brightly shines on my eyes. I groan as I reach for my phone on the nightstand, I unlock the device and scroll through my notifications.

~
Snapchat: Bell 🔔👴🏻 has left the group-chat 7:23am
-
Snapchat: Android 😩 (Local strippers 🥰): Bye asf 🤨 8:31am
-
Snapchat: Isaac 👹 (Local strippers 🥰): Andrew you missed so many things gtfo 8:35am
-
Snapchat: Android 😩 (Local strippers🥰):
facetime me right now 8:36am
-
Twitter: •Rynntweeted: This you? @Dream @sapnap @[your user] @GeorgeNotFound @TommyInnit @Nihaachu @Wilbursoot @TubboLive [image]
~

I chuckle as I read the snapchat messages and then notice the twitter notification, me being confused, I press on it as it opens twitter.
My eyes widen as I see the picture of me and my friends sitting on the blanket from yesterday.
I scroll down to read the replies;

Dream replying to @Rynnp0lar
They caught us 💔

TommyInnit replying to @Rynnp0lar
Oh shit

Tubbo replying to @Rynnp0lar
Hello :)

Isaac loves you replying to @Rynnp0lar
The way they didn't tag me. #cancelled
|
|
|
Sapnap replying to @Rynnp0lar and @Isaachatesyou
No one knows who you are Isaac

I sigh as I turn off my phone and put it back on the nightstand. I stretch my hands into the air and drag myself out of the bed.
I walk up to the closet and look at the mirror 'I'm still wearing Tommy's sweater' I think to myself.
It was a red sweater, the material was soft and felt nice on my skin, It was pretty big on me. I could still smell Tommy's scent. At this point I was just staring at it. My thoughts get cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Y/n? Are you up? You should come down and eat breakfast" I hear a soft voice say

I open the door as I see Niki standing there with her sweet smile. I nod and we both go downstairs and I see Wilbur playing his guitar as Dream, Nick and George cheer.

"Good morning y/n" The four say in unison

I smile and wave as I walk up to the table and grab a plate of pancakes. I pour on some syrup on them and dig in. I take a bite as my eyes widen.
"Niki did you make these? These taste amazing!" She nods with a smile
After finishing my breakfast Toby and Tommy run downstairs.
"Okay we're gonna go n- oh, hi y/n! Would you like to go to the market with us and get snacks for the movies tonight?" Toby offers

"Of course, just let me quickly go change" I reply

Tommy didn't say anything, he just stared. I guess he noticed that i'm still wearing his sweater.
I go to my room and open my closet, I put on the first thing I see, black sweatpants, white crop-top and a oversized plaid shirt.
I run back down and put on my white air forces.
"Alright, let's go" Tommy opens the door
We walk out as Toby open the map app on his phone.
"Apparently we're supposed to go down the street and then turn left" He directs
We walk while talking about random stuff like our favorite food, our schools, streaming, etc.
We got noticed a couple times and took a few pictures with fans.
Once we arrived, we split up with a list of things to get, Tommy was looking for sweets, Toby was responsible for chips, chicken nuggets and other snacks and lastly, I was responsible for drinks.
I went to the beverage isle and got a couple cans of Coke, Elderflower Fanta, Sprite and different flavors of Monsters.
After meeting up with our carts of snacks and drinks, we go to checkout.
Going back with bags full of stuff was hard, but luckily we didn't live too far.
On our way back, I see a familiar figure walking ahead of us, I speed up my pace as I catch up to the person. I was so sure that it was someone I knew. I gently tapped them on their shoulder as they turn around.

"ANDREW!" I yell out
"..And that thing" I look at his musty looking chihuahua.

"Y/N!" He hugs me

Eventually Tommy and Toby catch up.

"HOLY- SO YOU WEREN'T JOKING?" He looks at the two boys behind me

"Who's this?" Tommy glares

"Tommy, Toby, meet Andrew! He's a good friend of mine" I step aside

"Hi Andrew!" Toby smiles

"hi" Tommy shakes his hand

I could tell Tommy was jealous.

"Oh, y/n! Will you celebrate your birthday here?" Andrew asks

"Well i'll be here for a week so probably" I respond

"That's great i'll make sure I get you something! Hopefully Evelyn and Harper come back from San Francisco in time" He chuckles

"Yeah, well we got to go, talk to you later!" I wave as I turn to our neighborhood on the right

"So who's Evelyn and.. Harper was it?" Toby asks in curiosity

"They're my childhood friends, our moms were great friends since high school" I respond

We finally get home as we open the door, we put down the bags and start laying everything out on the counter.

«─── « ʚ Time skip ɞ » ───»

Me, Tommy, Niki and Clay sit on the couch while Wilbur, Toby, Nick and George sit on the ground with pillows under them. We all wrap ourselves in blankets and open our drinks.
We were watching the purge.

[The members of a wealthy family find themselves in trouble when they are held hostage by a murderer during the Purge, a period where all criminal activity is legalised.]

The whole movie Nick, Clay and Tom were screaming, Tubbo and Wilbur were laughing at every scene and George was not amused at all.
Me and Niki got tired of the loud noise so we went into the backyard and sat on the porch, talking about embarrassing moments from the past and stuff like that.
After the movie ended, everyone came outside.
For some reason Nick and Clay were drunk, Did Wilbur give them alcohol?
The two drunk idiots started playing tag, and eventually others joined since it's boring to just sit on the porch and do nothing.
George was it and was chasing Clay, I don't remember what exactly happened but just a couple minutes later they both ended up in the pool. The water was surprisingly warm, everyone jumped in it, even Niki.
I just washed my hair so I didn't want to join them since my lazy ass didn't want to wash it.

"Come on y/n, join us!" Sapnap yells

I shake my head as a no, but the next thing I know Tommy and Clay get out of the water and pick me up. I started wiggling my body around, trying to get out but they tossed me into the water.
I was pissed at first, but it was actually fun, Eventually we started playing Chicken fight.

[Chicken fight, also known as shoulder wars, is an informal game, often played in a lake or swimming pool, characterized by one team member sitting on the shoulders of his or her teammate or riding piggy-back. The object of the game is to knock down or separate an opposing team through team effort.]

It was me and Tommy vs. Toby and Clay.

I got on Tommy's shoulders and the round started.

Me and Toby started pushing each other trying to get one of us to fall into the water.
Clay and Tommy were telling us where to attack as they can't stop laughing.
At some point I finally pushed hard enough to the point where both Dream and Tubbo fall backwards into the water.
Me and Tommy start cheering as well as making fun of the opposing team that just lost.
We played a couple more rounds and that's how the day ended.

«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»

1319 words