𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ✰ 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐

«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»

‼️ TW: Diokophobia (Fear of being chased) ‼️

The first part of the chapter might be a bit disturbing for people with Diokophobia. I will mark a part in bold text where it ends so you could skip it :)

«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»

I was in a strange white room.
It was cold. I felt goosebumps running up my spine as I shiver. There was a metal door in front of me, it was slightly open.
I slowly shuffle towards it, I tried pushing it open, but it didn't budge, so I had to squeeze my body through it.
On the other side there was a hallway. I rub my eyes, I couldn't see the end of it. I was slowly walking forward, looking around the white blank walls. I didn't walk that far, but when I turned around the door was gone.
Red lights started flashing down the hallway,
I felt my stomach sink.
Where there used to be a door, there is now a hallway. I squint my eyes and after a couple seconds, my eyes widen as I watch a black figure run towards me.
I immediately turn around and run the other way, away from the mysterious figure.
The red lights were still flashing, and I was still running, looking back every few seconds, watching the creature get closer to me.
I feel my legs freeze. I couldn't move.
the the black figure got closer and closer.
It's red eyes looking right at me.

I woke up.

«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»
The scary part ends here ;__;
«─── « ʚ ɞ » ───»

I was laying in a puddle of sweat.
I open my eyes as I see Niki, Toby and Tommy Sitting on the bed with worried looks on their faces.

"Y/N!" Tubbo yells in relief, watching my eyes open.

"Wh.. what happened?" I mutter moving into a sitting position,

Niki looks at me, "Y/n you have been sleeping for so long.. It's 2pm."

"You were shaking a lot too" Tommy adds, you could see the concern in his eyes.

"I dreamt about the weirdest thing, it felt like a fever dream.." I stretch my arms in the air as I yawn.

Niki comes closer and puts her hand on my forehead.

"Your forehead feels hot, you might have a fever." She frowns

I sigh "When will we go to the beach?"

"You can't go, or else your temperature will get higher"

"Will I have to stay home alone?" I groan

"We have no other choice"

"And y'all just gonna keep me out of the fun? Rude." I jokingly roll my eyes

"You guys can go and i'll stay with her." A monotone voice speaks

My face reddens as Tommy volunteers, "You don't have to-!" I burst out

"No, I will, just in case" A small smile forms on his face

The door bursts open as Nick walks in the room.