CONCLUSION & SEQUEL (OUT NOW).

—conclusion, final thoughts, & sequels.

Firstly, thank you for all the love and support this book has received the second time around! I hadn't expected much buzz about this, as it's my first book posting returning to this account, and it's a rewrite, but it gained so many more new readers and supporters and that was a wonderful surprise. I'm sorry for my inconsistent posting, but I appreciate those who stuck with this book and with me, I hope it was an alright little rollercoaster to ride. (i don't know why i chose that wording but i'm too tired to edit this note, so i'm sticking with it.)

This book has an oddly large place in my heart. It was the last book I finished pre-leaving Wattpad and one of the few I have actually committed to finishing. I used to be awful at commitment to books on here (hell, still am) but this book was a flash flood; I wrote it in like three months the first round and it was honestly a breath of fresh air.

That being said, it definitely needed some improvements, a la second draft. It's far from perfect still because I wanted to remain in the chapter limit I set up the first time around, and I had already built the loose story structure. But it's much, much stronger than it was first. Elodie actually has a real backstory this time -- and not 'she's one of the 43', the sort that actually impacts her story. Something past me had no concept of - and also, no realisation that there would be some sort of incestual connection...I'm not sure how that'll pan out but just for safety's sake, I chose to abandon the idea of relation to the other Hargreeves, lol.

Of course when I first wrote this, I didn't know what was going to go on with the second season and I left long before it was out. But I always wanted to write a sequel, and honestly that was the main reason I came back. Watching season two reignited my desire to write and in turn, to write this book, and...here we are. I've spent the last few months reinventing this book and starting on its sequel, Pyromania, which will continue CT's characters' adventure into season two and beyond.

Pyromania is now out. Find it in the comment I've made below (has a link right to the book) or on my profile!

Hopefully something good. But I guess you can be the judge of that.

Anyways. Thanks for reading, folks, and I hope you enjoyed!

- Elle.